Click Here!

Tech help needed, please!

chernobyl

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my plea for help.

I have another identity on the AFF archives which I cannot access. I was able to login up to about two months ago, but now I can't. When I use the 'forgot password' feature, I don't get any messages saying that my email address isn't in the database, so I can assume the request went through and an email was sent to me.

This is where my problem starts. My ISP is Mediacom, and their email servers must have a large blacklist, because the email from AFF just isn't showing up. I've tried the 'forgot password' feature and waited two weeks and nothing has shown up. This has happened to me in the past quite a few times where I sign up for a website and never receive any emails from them at all. Is it possible for one of you wonderful tech people to change the email address in my old username so I can login to update my stories? Or just delete the username/penname altogether so I can re-post my stories under my current name?

The username in question is Procyon. help.gif

Thank you!

PM manta2g (the link to PM her is in the profile I provided) with all the information.

What you need to send her exactly in that pm is your original user name and email address, and then the email address that she needs to change it to. As far as that goes, you might also ask her to retrieve your password for you and send that along too.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.