Click Here!

Write your dirty little secret...

SummerRayne

that's not me, damn >_>

But doesn't everyone do that???

My dirty little secret is... uhm... *can't think of anything*

When I get an erection around girls, I don't try to hide it.

I WANT them to notice xD

I love the shame

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love watching it, especially when someone tries to hide it cause... I love the shame :samurai:

Yeah, me too. Women's dirty little secret, we love to watch men get embarrassed over their boners.

Guest Skiler

*Shrugs* I write Yaoi in school... I think of sex 24/7... I wonder what its like to just randomly ask a guy if he wants to hav sex infront of every one... That and I want to experement with foods... And the best thing is I'm a real virgin but I talk like I'm not. You could never tell I was until I acually have to do it...

I once had a very heated and explicit sexual relationship with a clown. In all fairness, I was working at a magic shop at the time, and no not crystal magic, or Wiccan magic, but floating dollar magic. He worked near my shop twisting balloons into animals and walking on stilts, he was a sexy clown.

:D

*Shrugs* I write Yaoi in school... I think of sex 24/7... I wonder what its like to just randomly ask a guy if he wants to hav sex infront of every one... That and I want to experement with foods... And the best thing is I'm a real virgin but I talk like I'm not. You could never tell I was until I acually have to do it...

I think about sex constantly. Pretty much anything and everything turns me on. I think the most I've masturbated in one day was 12 times though. Don't do it that much normally. On an average day four or five.

I've snatched quite a few things from Wal-Mart. It's not like it's hard. I don't think I'm a clepto... I just think the prices they charge for stuff are bullshit and I don't want to give them any more of my money than I have to.

I fantasize about a threesome with my niece and her friend :D

niece as in cousin, not as in creepy uncle...

and everyone's of age...

Edited by Zyx

I fantasize about winning the lottery, then taking out 100,000 dollars of it in crip new twenty dollar bills, spreading it all on the bed, rolling around in it naked, and then sending a video tape of that to all my enemies.

Couple of years back I masturbated for this girl I was webcamming with. She said she'd do it for me later (I was too horny to be cautious) and then she introduced me to her friend for whom I did the same. I did it for the both of them together two more times and then they told me I was a perv and they thought it was sick. I got off on that too :)

Though I must admit it scared the shit out of me....

Also, it seems I never learn because I just feel like telling you I'm masturbating right now :)

I don't know but it sounds kinda scary to me too. I guess I've been lucky. I've not had too many awful things happened to me online over the years but I'm kinda paranoid by nature. I've had a couple of people lie to me, pretend to be something they weren't but mostly I've been lucky. I've made a lot of good friends online. :)

I have it bad for one of my friends for some reason right now. Not that I want to pick out china or anything. I have some other cute/hot friends too, I was thinking a threesome or maybe a forgy . . . .

A girl can dream, can't she???

• 1 month later...

I've been in this spiral of "Horny>Tired>Horny>Tired>Horny>Tired>Horny>Tired>Horny>Tired>Horny>Tired>Horny>Tired>Horny>Tired" for the past five years. But I'm rehabilitating