Click Here!

Write your dirty little secret...

SummerRayne

That you would never tell anyone you know "in real life". But don't care if people you don't know, like all of use happy people in this forum, will find out.

Mine?

I cheated on my finance twice before I became his finance. Of course I keep it in my pants now.

What's yours?

Edited by SummerRayne

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you people are evil ohmy.gif

I was in france once and I saw this really sexy girl. So, for no good reason at all, I followed her. I saw she was going to take a shower so I went in to the neighbouring stall and spied on her. I can still see the look on her face when she caught me laugh.gif I sorta get turned on by shocking girls so this was awesome for me smile.gif

My dirtiest secret is that I started writing "adult" stuff... with "explicit" content. Only one "story" so far and a few dialogs/ fragments on another forum, but...

my boyfriend doesn't know. Neither does my best friend, the would be shocked.

Not to forget: my daydreams sometimes are like this. Yes. Am I sick?

Nah, it's pretty fucked up you think that's sick, but you're not sick.

Damn, I have so many dirty secrets XD

But most of them are unconsensual so I feel a bit telling anyone, even you guys.

I mean, it's no rape, or anything like that. But still...

I can tell you this one though:

I write most of my adult original work thinking about girls I know laugh.gif

I wish I could be that evil.

I steal things sometimes. I'm not a clepto or anything, every once in a while I do it to shake things up.

When a restaurant gives me bad service, I steal things like silverware, salt and pepper shakers, sugar bowls, jam holders, small pumpkins, ketchup etc. The more people I'm with, the more fun I have trying to get them to look away while I pinch something.

Sometimes I steal underwear from the mall. It gives me something to talk about when a guy asks me about my cute underwear.

• 1 month later...

I'm a musician, and I played in a pretty good band for several years. It had quite a few members, among which were the drummer, who was the bandleader, and his wife, one of the singers. About a year ago I quit the band under the pretense that I was leaving town to go to some school, but in actuality I'd fallen desperately in love with his wife and had to quit before I went crazy and did something I'd later regret. They all think I've left town, but I'm still here. Luckily I live in a pretty big town.

It's so cliche it's funny, but it's true.

Guest Jullians

My mom doesnt know (and would never know!!) that when i was 15 years old, I dated a 25 years old guy....

When I was 16 I told her a 22 years old guy wanna date me and she freaked out.. So that told me to NEVER tell her about the 25 years old guy..

Not so dirty but still a secret :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rosemarius

not really a secret 'cause my old classmates probably know this (much to my dread...I am fucking scared that someone might start telling it to anyone, but then again, I am a bit paranoic sometimes), but when I was in elementary school I used to hump the desks. :lol:

Ah, the innocence of little kids *sarcasm* :lol:

• 1 month later...

Despite all normal sensibilities in the real world and for real relationships, I have a thing for creepy, sexy, slutty men. That it to say, I'm a sucker for hot men that utilize obnoxious/flaunty/blatant sexual innuendo. All the better if they act like they are socially inept.

When I was fourteen I dated a married man.

Pretty sure he was a closet homosexual trying to convince everyone that he wasn't... (OI the relationship was actually pretty innocent... holding hands and peck kisses)

That's as dark as I will confess. >:P

I cant write word one of a story if I've had sex any time in the previous 48 hours. Even if there is no sex in said story. I think frustration might be the source of my 'talent', such as it is.

That more weird than dirty I suppose. How about this: I currently have 3gigs of lolicon on my computer. No videos. All images.

I cant write word one of a story if I've had sex any time in the previous 48 hours. Even if there is no sex in said story. I think frustration might be the source of my 'talent', such as it is.

That more weird than dirty I suppose. How about this: I currently have 3gigs of lolicon on my computer. No videos. All images.

wow, that's alot. I'm a bit jealous

In all fairness, at least 1 gig of that is toddlerkon, a subsection of lolicon a lot of people dont count.

I don't see why >_>

(didn't even know it existed until now)

I think I like regular lolicon better

As per a contest, I once masturbated 18 times in one day. The sad thing is I lost to a friend of mine she went 21. I don't ever suggest that or will I ever do it again...after tomorrow.

I wish I had someone close enough to to have a masturbation contest with <_<

Somehow, my busted, supposedly unrecoverable hard drive ended up I think in the hands of my older brother's friend. And I'm like "Good God, I hope none of that can be recovered . . . " I had just downloaded some stuff like Boco no Pico and Papa to Kiss in the Dark, shit I'm not really into but had to watch just out of curiosity. And I was going to erase it. But then the day before I was gonna, my hard drive died.

Okay, dirty little secret number, what am I on now, three?

I recently lost like, 30 lbs since mid-January (kind of like Solaris) and my brother's wives keep asking me how I did it and I made a bunch of stuff up not telling them that I'm somewhat eating-disorderish at times and basically starved myself. I'm still injured and can't really exercise much, so trust me, I didn't lose it that way. I still don't eat that much, but when I'm around my sister's in laws I eat like a mother fucking pig. I swear, last time I was with them I had a HUGE meal that was more than I usually eat in an entire fucking week.

• 3 weeks later...