Click Here!

May want a beta for my Untitled BlazeBlue fanfiction.

Kakashifan727

Fandom: BlazeBlue

What to expect PLOTWISE: All in all, it's going to be an AU, where Ragna may or may not get the Azure (have not decided) but he will still have much importance in the plot, as well as a harem, Jin will also get a harem. An OC will be involved, the bland, unoriginal "Fourth" 'sibling' that lives with him, Jin and Saya. They won't have the Azure, either, but will live and be traumatized by the event. Maybe she'll join up with Bang and become a ninja. lol. Hazama/Terumi is a douche like usual, maybe less OP because he has the original Azure and is using it as a base for his Ourborus while he continues to kill people to make the Kusanagi Unit. (This series is convoluted as fuck, or at least to me, so you kinda need to know the universe; either form the games or just wikipedia, doesn't matter.) Ragna may go the Academy, in order to watch Terumi from close up, who knows cause he's just that OP--if he does not get Azure, and learn Arsmagus (magic) that way. He and Jin have rivarly, Noel is smitten between them, Tsubaki pines for Jin etc Makoto may go for Ragna. Ragna takes Jin's place as commander when they get out, leading to a deeper rift between the two. Jin may betray their squad during the Ikargua War, I really only have the basic of basics down so far. This is so much to plan out.

What to expect EROTICALLY: Standard stuff here, a couple lemons, limes, kiwis, oranges, pineapples (I'm joking here) handjobs, maybe blowjobs, drunken sex, possibly anal/oral. There will to be torture, but nothing sexual; more violent than anything, more mental than physical. I really don't plan to go too nuts here, though there could possibly be BDSM but light, very light or rape. I highly doubt it though, as I don't like using either as plot device or char development.

If I can see samples of your work beforehand, that would be cool. I'll either PM or email the document, which will be in OpenDoc format. If you canm't do that, I ca convert it, just tell me what you need. That's it really, nothing too ground breaking I hope.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.