Click Here!

Can't log in

Guest sebo70

and go directly to this page and try too please http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/ use the boxes in the upper left corner. I noticed earlier that it showed blank, but I waited, and then it refreshed and I was logged in. That may very well have to do with the DNS propagation.

Guest TransientTemptation

@DG, yes I used the boxes in the upper right hand corner and not the ones in the center.

@Willow, I am using a mac that's about four years old and Firefox. My cookies and all are already set up like that and have been for ages.

@DG (again), I clicked on your link and tried to log in there. But even refreshing it doesn't seem to get it to kick into the right place.

You misunderstood. The page refreshed itself. I simply had to wait a few seconds, and I was logged in. Now that I know you're using FF, have you cleared all active logins, restarted the machine, and tried to login? FF now makes you clear active logins as well as cache and cookies.

Guest TransientTemptation

AH! Victory!!!

On a whim I glanced through some old posts and found someone saying some similar problem was fixed by changing his/her password. So I tried it and whattya know it worked! I now see the Welcome back up in the corner with all my little options. :dance:

Thanks so much for the help everyone and for taking the time to try and help in the first place.

P.S. yes I had done all of that several times DG and I had it sitting on that page for a full minute and nothing happened.

@candytt

The issue is, is that there are three accounts registered to your email. I'll add you to my merge queue. Please allow up to 48 hours for me to merge the accounts. Once I've finished, I'll email you with detailed activation instructions.

Guest Baby Blue

Hello, I am trying to sign up for a profile for the first time and its not letting me. I cant seem to get an activation email, and I have checked my spam and inbox like 20 times. even tried resending. My original email says I already have an account but it wont let me log into that even after I reset the password. I am so confused and frustrated what do I do!?

Baby Blue, can you provide your profile link? it's possible that you have multiple profiles, and they will need to be merged.

If you're not sure of your profile link, please e-mail technicalsupport@adult-fanfiction.org with the e-mail you are trying to register with so we can find the problem.

Thanks!

@Baby Blue - as we STRONGLY discourage people from posting their emails in a public forum post, you need to email me at technicalsupport@adult-fanfiction.org with the email address you're saying the archive tells you already has an account.

From what it sounds like, you do need to clear cache and cookies before doing anything at all. If you don't remember your password, then you reset it AFTER you clear cache and cookies. If you tried to reset with your original password, the password field will blank. But, until I can actually look you up by the email you're trying to use for registration/activation, I can't tell you more than some guesses based upon what I know has happened with other users in the past.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.