Click Here!

Can't log in

Guest sebo70

Hi, Ookami88 (Pen name) here!

Because of the problems this site was in for the last two days, after everything was fixed I can't log in. I use my normal e-mail but the system doesn't seem to recognize it and tells me to register, quote: "You are not registered, please register to log in". My account is still there but I can't do anything.

I tried to delete all AFF cookies from my browser, but it doesn't seem to work. I'm using the newest Mozilla Firefox.

Either the site still has slight problems or I did something wrong.

I'll appreciate all help.

I did everything, deleted AFF cookies and cache, restarted my computer, but still I have the same problem described in the first post. Do you think that I should delete everything AFF in the browser address panel? Could my e-mail really be deleted?

Truthfully I don't remember which e-mail I registered with because I did it over a year ago, and most likely deleted the message from that time. So I tried both e-mails, however none of them seem to work.

EDIT!

I managed to log in with Yahoo mail. Everything is alright!

Edited by sebo70

Guest TransientTemptation

(TransientTemptation is my penname) I'm having the exact same problem as Ookami. I'm also using Firefox fully updated. I've cleared catches, cookies, all saved passwords and restarted the comptuer and I'm still getting the same Not Registered message but I know that my account is still there as I can see it when I'm just browsing through the archives. Any ideas?

First, click this link: user control panel

Do you see "Welcome Back, TransientTemptation" ? If you do, you're logged in.

If not, you'll need to log in with the boxes in the upper right. We have a known bug with the center login boxes.

When you login, are you seeing a page that says "No profile selected" but still has all the drop-down menus?

If that's the case, you can still navigate to your control panel. The upper right should show

"Welcome back TransientTemptation

My Profile My Control Panel Logout"

Just click "My Control Panel".

I went to the top corner and cleared it of whatever was in there. Reinputed everything and hit login and not enter. The page just stayed the same. I tried it on a few different screens and it's the same answer each time. It just stays at the same screen. It seems to reload since if I hold down the back arrow I can see the same page listed over and over but it doesn't actually go anywhere.

Mmm alrighty then. Guess I'll just sit on this update a few more days... maybe I'll make it longer to make up for it ;)

Oh well, C'est la vie. Thanks for the help so far everyone (at least I know it's not me being a doofus or anything lol)

Sorry to butt in guys, but TransientTemptation, are you by any chance using a new MacBook, or a MacBook Pro, with Safari browser?

If you are, then try setting your security settings to "Allow all cookies" or "Never from 3rd parties and advertisers". If you have your cookie setting on "Never allow cookies, the archive site does exactly what you are describing. It's happened to me, and I tested it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.