Click Here!

More Uchihacest!

GOTD

You'd think there be a bunch of Itachi/Sasuke fics out there. Seriously, how can so LITTLE results for this pairing actually exist? These guys are totally hot. I've only found a HAND full of stories that I dig. My fave is written by Previously_recorded, my mate! LOL (inward joke). But seriously, i'd love it if some of the better authors would start writing more Itachi/Sasuke.... those of you that dont have problem with them being brothers, of course.

Also, if you do ever write one please do NOTTTTT! Make Sasuke a crying little bitch. I mean, "The never played Symphonies," which is the fic that previously_recorded wrote, has him portrayed as a whiny little bitch... but it's hard to explain because he's not a COMPLETE whiny little bitch. Ugh, its hard to explain....

DO NOT MAKE ITACHI TELL SAUSKE "I LOVE YOU" in the first fucking chapter! Or even ever??? Why would itachi ever tell his brother such a thing anyway? Right? I'm dying for a fic like this... ugh. I mean... I know I wouldn't be able to write it because im a sucker for the L word... lol But someone PLEASE WRITE ME A GOOD UCHIHACEST fiction that keeps them in CHARACTER (for the most part), and make it loonnnggg... and UPDATE FREQUENTLY, not like bitch with NPS that never updates... *glares at mate*. LOL anyways...

Rant over...

Edited by GOTD

Guest animehead

Have you try posting this in the Challange/Request section in the forum as well as the actual site? I actually like Uchihacest, but I have too much on my plate to write a fic for it right now.

I also suggest looking at the communites on LiveJournal. I think they have places where you can request a certain pairing and people will search for the best stories they can find with the pairing that you want to see.

Good luck with finding a good Uchihacest fic.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.