I had a dream!

Shirotaka

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
Guest Skiler

I had a dream... I was playing buffy (You know when it was popular) and I randomly got atacked by demons and vamps... Every one thought I'd died... Family threw a small funeral and when the sun went down I poped out of the ground and caused mayham all around the world... MAHAHAHAHA... It was great I woke up in a good mood that morning

Edited by Skiler

So I was in this huge subway train and stuff, it was pretty dark. There was this asshole with two huge dogs. They attacked me but when I fell down I became blind. I remember my friend his voice saying "Sjaak, Opgeleid tot klusjesman en toen ontslagen." which pretty much means "white trash retard." but funnier. So when my vision returned I asked someone a few coaches further on for help. He just sat there and did nothing. But when I returned to the back of the subway train there was this "I don't care (but I'm still cute)"-girl there. Who saw the whole thing. And appearantly saw the awkward-moment-boner I'd been sporting. So she asked me what that was in my pants. I described the stuff in my pockets so she asked me if she could feel my pants on the outside to see if she could find what she saw. I said yes, naturally. But instead of starting at my actual pockets, she went straight for my dick. Which was shocking, and really really really cool.

Then suddenly I went blind again and by the time it was over this time, the girl was gone. I found this phone service that could find people based on your description but when I called I'd already forgotten what she looked like so I just described some cute blonde girl. There were several girls available based on my description so I said to send them all. Clone-like-awkwardness. But I got to take one of them home in the end.

I dreamt that I was with two friends of mine, vacationing on a tropical island. It was a lovely little thatched cottage. We were outside admiring the view when we saw a tidal wave crashing towards us. We ran inside...basically to wait and die because where can you really escape a tidal wave on a tiny, little island? The weird part though was I fished a ring out of my pocket. It was my mother's engagement ring and I was putting it on so that she could identify my body.

I woke up and my heart was pounding. It was soooo strange!

I had a dream that one of my friends got us all arrested for driving like a dumbass and I ended up in jail, sitting next to Alan Rickman. We had a lovely conversation about how stupid my one friend was. He was a really nice fellow. :D

^^ Best dream ever!!! I wish I would dream of Alan Rickman.

Oooh, last night I had a dream that I actually got laid.

Those are nice dreams too! :D

I had a dream that a friend of mine was shackled to the wall. I was trying to get him out and ended up chained up too. I would really wonder about all these dreams of confinement and bondage if I knew it weren't related to a fic I'm working on. :lol:

Sleeping so close to 10.000 other people isn't really a good time to masturbate so I sorta went cold turkey on that. I'm making up for it though :) I dreamt all those girls I met the last couple of days were sucking me and fucking me, drinking my cum until they couldn't take any more. And when they got tired they would force eachother to go on until there was this one girl who rode me with her legs around my waist. I came inside her so much she started drooling cum faster and faster until she was spitting it in other girls' mouthes :)

but that was just a really horny dream :P

Edited by Zyx

I dreamt about this very specific mood that's hard to explain. But it came down to the fact that I was sleeping in my bed which was red and obviously built for an 8 year old. It was out in the garden and when I woke up my sister and our female friend with slightly greyish hair (though she was the same age as my sister) was there. She was beautiful but I wondered what she was doing in my room (garden) which was covered in the most silver water and darkest green plants I'd ever seen.

Don't remember much more but I feel like I should... So I'm extremely pissed off at the people who woke me up

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I have weird dreams involving fish. One time, I was dreaming of thinking about my gold fish, then I was suddenly cooking a really vibrantly colored fish tail, (it was big and reddish orange, and don't ask me were the top half was..) in hot oil in a bright and shiny red walk. then all of a sudden out of no were the fish tail twirls around and spreads out its tail fins and scales, and I know i imagined this thing died too. then i woke up..it was weired.

I dreamt about this very specific mood that's hard to explain. But it came down to the fact that I was sleeping in my bed which was red and obviously built for an 8 year old. It was out in the garden and when I woke up my sister and our female friend with slightly greyish hair (though she was the same age as my sister) was there. She was beautiful but I wondered what she was doing in my room (garden) which was covered in the most silver water and darkest green plants I'd ever seen.

Don't remember much more but I feel like I should... So I'm extremely pissed off at the people who woke me up

lol, iv'e had that happen before. (not that dream but the getting wakened up from one) I'm not gonna say what it was about, but i was at a slumber part, we stayed up late and my dad came early. i almost bit my friends sisters hand off. I think they both got scared(she got woken up to, a little before me.) I felt really bad about it,.. but it was a really good dream,..(i mean really good.lol)

The strangest dream I remember was one where some sort of medusa was trying to rape me in the stairs to my grandmother's house. :o

That's pretty jacked up. I had a series of dreams a while back all in one night that were pretty cool.

In the first one I had just joined an urban gang and they wanted me to prove my loyalty. So what I did was I went out on to the streets and grabbed this woman and carried her back to the hideout. I then slammed her onto a table and ripped her pants and panties off and was like "Get over here guys and gang rape this bitch!". BUT THEN THE COPS SHOWED UP! We all split up and ran like hell but the cops caught up with one guy and made him suck their dicks! I got scared as hell and ran but there was a fence I couldn't get over and the cops caught me. The fat white cop whipped his huge cock out and tried to make me suck it but I resisted and woke up.

I fell asleep again and this time I was at a summer camp or some shit. I was in the cabin with a bunch of nerdy virgin guys and I decided to make a man out of them. The girl's shower was some how connected to our cabin so I sneaked into the shower room to look for a suitable girl. I found one girl I knew from high school and she was hot so I busted into her shower and grabbed her! I dragged he back to the cabin and put her on this table and held her legs spread eagle and let every guy in there rape her. After is was over she was sitting in a chair all huddled up and crying. I went over to her and was like "Why are you ashamed of your body?" and then I began feeling her up on every inch of her sexy body but I didn't fuck her for some reason. THEN THE COPS SHOWED UP!! Once again they caught me and tried to make me suck their dicks but I woke up first thankfully.

I fell asleep again and this time it was weird. I was driving around and reached this place that was like kinda outdoors but kinda indoors. It was kinda like a fast food place but also a caffateria or some shit, it was totally weird. Anyway, I saw these kids eating at a table and one of the girls was kinda hot. So I turned invisible because "I HAD THE MARK OF THE DEVIL"(I don't fully understand what that means but in this dream I had it and it gave me power) and went and began molesting this girl. Since I was invisible she thought it was her boyfriend who was stitting next to her. She then got all turned on and left and went into the shower room which was apart of this place. I followed her and went into the shower room. It was a weird place with large shower stalls for multiple people but had shower curtains around each of them. I heard her say "I bet you won't come in here", from behind one of the curtains but she called me by her boyfriend's name. So I got a great idea and metamorphed into the form of her boyfriend and went into the stall with her to find her completely naked. She was smiling and like "So what do you think?" and I was like "You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." saying some cheesey line like that. We started kissing but unfortunatly I woke up before I could nail her.

With all those sex dreams in one night I woke up and jacked off. I used a T-Shirt I had near by to catch my sperm so it didnt' stain my bed sheets thankfully.

• 2 weeks later...

Last night I dreamt the core cast of "Half-Life 2" had started a Dragonforce cover band. Barney was lead vocals, Gordon was lead guitar and backup vocals, Dr. Kleiner was the bassist, Alyx on the keyboard, and d0g on drums. It was the awesomest dream I've had in some time - apparently Gordon can really tear it up on the electric guitar :lol:

Today I fell asleep in class, and I dreamt I was watching two different sunsets at the same time. One of them was gold and orange like a regular sunset, but the other one was more silver and blue. Strange thing is, I somehow feel it was a really important dream... Anyone want to take a guess at what it might mean?

Today I fell asleep in class, and I dreamt I was watching two different sunsets at the same time. One of them was gold and orange like a regular sunset, but the other one was more silver and blue. Strange thing is, I somehow feel it was a really important dream... Anyone want to take a guess at what it might mean?

Its simple, sunset has always been symbollic in human culture as to and "ending". This dream simply means you have some underlying conflict as to how you should pursue and accomplish a major goal. You can choose the gold and orange ending or the silver and blue one, its all up to you. One may not be better than another, simply diffferent.