Click Here!

I had a dream!

Shirotaka

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dreamt this.

The Bleach deïfication commitee only had one other member. As soon as I heard the door open I leaped. I gently tapped the person in the doorway on the forhead with my hammer. I started laughing maniacally and wrote in my diary: Today I singlehandedly defeated the entire Bleach deïfication commitee.

And then I woke up

I dreamt I was in a giant game of Bejeweled.

Lol, I had that dream about minesweeper and a couple of other games I played for 20 hours straight but I haven't had bejeweled yet XD

I dreamt I was on my way to Hogwarts with Hermione and Ron (though I wasn't Harry Potter)

and it was amazing and I'd never been so happy...

and then I woke up. my life sucks >_>

I had a dream that the children's book I'm writing got published and I got a lot of money.
my childrens book will never be published because it is about a homosexual prince under an evil curse.

my childrens book will never be published because it is about a homosexual prince under an evil curse.

lulz

I dreamt something in a castle... There was a cat (maybe more than one) and I learned a spell which had no name but had an icon (a red book). I thought to myself that that spell 'd be useful to a novice mage but not to me. So I wanted to start a new account but then I realised I'd never be able to get the spell at such a low level.

(^should play dragon fable)

I dreampt I was a hamster in a ball and I was running around and then my ball had a bad case of static cling and I became a katamari ball!

I dreamt I was climbing up a really steep moantain (though it was really just a small hill) using the threes that were on it and everyone failed at it except for me XD and then they just walked up the hill and I was like "WTF?" and then it turned out to be just a really old movie.

I had a dream that i was in a theme resturant with jungle stuff everywhere, I walked around looking for an emty table and all of a sudden there was this wrestling ring in the middle of the place. a bunch of luchadores came out and challenged me I was like "I'm no masked wrestler!" and I started to back away. they told me how everyone had already placed huge bets on me and I was stunned. (I still ran for my life though.)

Ahh, you should have gone for the fight XD

I dreamt there was this club where I met this french girl and we were in love and making out and stuff... And then the club dissappeared but there was another club at the other side of the street so we went there. When I walked in I saw my girl kissing with another girl and fingering herself... From there on all I remember is Worf (From star trek)

o.o weird...i'd have turnd that ending into a threesome.

I dreamed last night that I was in an anime...ok every night I dream i'm in an anime. but this time it was all "MY" OC's in a reverse slutty version of one of those heram comedy's...I was the only girl, and all of my male OC's were competing for my attention. It got really weird after the male "neko" prostitute joined the show/dream. cause i think he got all the attention...aka. he was screwing everyone and not me. T_T

The strangest dream I had, was that I was in the future on a starship as an engineer. Our engine was having problems and I was reciting off the equations for the quantum physics needed to make faster than light speed possible...

My husband woke me up and and I was mad and asked him if he had written down what I said! (He said he was sitting and listening to me spout off all this complex quantum and particle physics and fuzzy math).

I was totally PO'd he didn't write down what I had dreamt! I coulda been rich by now having invented Hyperdrive and space travel :lol:

I dreampt last night that I was on CSI New York...I was a survivor of a shooting/robbery, I worked at the flower shop that was ransacked and I had a hard time IDing the perp.

T_T worst dream i ever had.

The girl begged her father to let her come with him. This spaceship had no windows, that wasn't possible yet. But it was the size of an entire country. Her father, along with a few other people were going outside to make repairs. The father once again told the girl she couldn't come. She was fifteen now and these things still made her cry.

They saw something strange once they were outside in their spacesuits. There was a huge planet, almost completely white. But there were no stars, just endless darkness. They were just going to start working when they saw a hatch open. The girl from before came out. "What are you doing!? Go back inside!!!" The father yelled.

But he girl just stood there staring at her father. Her skin was white but bruised and her hair moved with the wind. The wind? This was space, there's no wind in space! And her hair is supposed to be inside a spacesuit, there's no air here!!! But she stood there staring at him... With behind her endless darkness.

----------------------------------------

I get scared just thinking about it. When I woke up I could actually feel my heart pounding, so fast I thought it was going to tear.

EDIT: I don't know why this forum keeps logging me out but I'm sure glad it saved my sent data :blink:

I KNOW!!!! :'(

Anyway, I dreamt about two really hot girls. But there were some weird things going on. I broke a window to get into a house but the window was really small (suggesting I was small too) But the two girls were dressed pretty inapropriatly and at some point I touched one girls ass cheek with my finger. (the entire ass cheek, with ONE finger. so that would suggest THEY were that small) The other girl looked shocked and told the other girl I just touched her ass. The girl responded she knew I did. Anyway, that girl got into something like a matchbox witch was appearantly an elevator. The other girl pulled a rope to get her up and then the girl was on the second floor. Where there was a bedroom with loads of painted wood. The elevator had dropped her off in a drawer so she got out of that to look for whatever it was we came into the house for.

yeah, that was pretty much all I remember... The girls were hot and dressed in white (well, not dressed as such. but any fabric on their bodies was white)

I had a dream I lived in the 30's (my room looked just like today, but I did have 30's clothes and a bobbed hair cut) and I had a beautiful necklace. I think there may have been a carnival involved too. I also seem to remember making out with a hot guy and starting to do it on someone's kitchen table, but then I woke up.

I dreamt I was playing the sport of my dreams :)

no rules, just injure the people in your way and bring the ball past the line.

And everyone was cheering me on! And it was really great. So, I was putting on some clothes that would help me play better when the other team came running at me. In the end they won and someone else got to be the hero. And I was really depressed. And then two guys I know came on to the field where there was only me left. They did some weird stuff involving those rings from Sonic the hedgehog and then I woke up.