Click Here!

I had a dream!

Shirotaka

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dear god, I'm drowning in dreams XD

There was this one time I dreamt Fez from That 70'show was an acrobat. So he invited Kerry from eight simple rules (who just happened to be in the audience) over to the stage. He sat her down and started swinging by a rope or something. He spread his legs as far as he could and said to her: "Look up my shorts" with a big grin. Appearantly she thought this was charming because she, grinning as well, told him "You can look up my skirt any time" with this cute redneck-ish accent.

That's so weird, I had a dream about that 70's show last night.

In it I was Red, felt like I was acting like myself, but his word kept flying out of my mouth like Tourette's. Eric came home with a new girl and I disapproved so I turned her into a chinchilla before Kitty hit me in the back of the head with a pot, which made me wake up.

For some weird reason me and my parents were at my old school, and they gave me the wrong ice cream!!! So I got really upset and went into a toilet stall, but this other guy came in so I started beating the shit out of him. Then my arms got really really weak, and I woke up...

My arms were sleeping, so much tingly pain ph34r.gif

I dreamt I was Al Bundi, but the dream started to turn and I became Ted Bundy but before I could hurt anyone, A clown pooped out of nowhere and turned me into a balloon animal. I floated off into the upper atmosphere, found God and Jesus playing chess and asked to play the next game. I woke up before their game was over.

you met god? O_O;

I drempt that i was one of the freedom fighters from the old sonic the hedgehog comic strips eccept i was a cat boy and i was hitting on Tails and i taught the cute lil two tailed fox about sex. When sonic found us it turned into a furry orgy and i woke up all hot wet and sweaty.

One of the best dreams I ever had was about this girl I know. She has really really curly (almost Hermione-like frizzy) brown hair and the only way she could look more like a gypsie is if her hair were black. But this dream was in black and white so that didn't matter!!! happy.gif

It was autumn night, and we were standing in a really dark forest. The moon somehow lit everything with the softest light. It was like the light reached everything without disturbing the darkness. She was wearing a long skirt and she was smiling. From there on loads of random stuff happened, and I only remember a fraction of it. There was the beautiful music which my mind is able to create, just not write down. And we were dancing! I never dance! I just don't! And it just had this Romani vibe that made it so so very romantic. And though she really does look that good, the girl in question isn't that romantic... Or maybe she just isn't around me XD

Best... dream... EVUR!

On Christmas morning I had a sleep paralysis dream where my crazy ex somehow got into the house and came into my room. I told him to go away and tried to shrink underneath the covers. He didn't like that and said "Why don't I just get my gun and come shoot you at ten o'clock today?" I freaked and tried to wake up and call for somebody, but I couldn't move because I had sleep paralysis. When I finally woke up at about seven in the morning, I got off the bed and away from the window where I thought he was going to try and come kill me. I was so glad when ten o'clock came and there was no crazy ex at my door brandishing a shot gun.

On lighter note, I too have dreamt that I was Red from That 70's Show. WTF? Is that a common dream?

Once I was in a theater, watching a play. The play was in German, but I was commentating to my neighbors in English, French and Latin while I was watching.

Interesting. Do you know these languages in real life or only in the dream?

last night I drempt i was a digi destined and i got to screw around with my Renamon. Man that digimon is skilled...

...did you know it was a male? wink.gif and hung like a mustang. *fans self*

yes I love furries...and my dreams always seem to haunt me that way.

last night i dreampt that i was on an adventure with inuyasha and miroku... (Kagome and sango were who knows where with shippo) luckilly i was a girl in this dream cause i ended up having a devils threesome with the two! n_n ahh but it hurt so good.

I dreamt there was this black guy who gave me a bag of mcdonalds food. And I told him I might look a bit like a stereotype (being fat and eating mac) but it was just a coincidence! And that's all I remember.

I dreampt that I was Gang raped by the origional power rangers...T_T I was very uncomfotable, The girls attacked me with dildoes and the guys just *cries* TOMMY NO!

(i vow never to watch that show while i'm about to fall asleep again.)

I dreamt I was back in high school and there were christmas lights everywhere, even outside just floating through the air. And I was alone in school with this girl I used to know playing hide and seek. And we were happy and laughing and stuff and then suddenly we were kissing. Nice dream :D

I had a dream where I was running naked through a field of flowers, a waterfall and a massive spring was ahead of me I ran and I ran and I dove in. When I realised I could breathe under water i felt like i was invincible I began to swim through underwater caves the beautiful colors surrounding me and my body feeling wonderfull in the cool depths. (and no I didn't pee the bed)

When i woke up i consulted one of my dream books and found out i had an out of body experience. (SUPER!)

I had a dream where I was running naked through a field of flowers, a waterfall and a massive spring was ahead of me I ran and I ran and I dove in. When I realised I could breathe under water i felt like i was invincible I began to swim through underwater caves the beautiful colors surrounding me and my body feeling wonderfull in the cool depths. (and no I didn't pee the bed)

When i woke up i consulted one of my dream books and found out i had an out of body experience. (SUPER!)

part of me wants to destroy your book so much XD

that's bullshit, you had a nice dream, be happy.

I dreamt it was halloween and I was stealing shitloads of money and I could fly and I got a tattoo. XD

I drempt that I was dancing on stage and singing 1000 words by koda kumi in the origional japanese, suddenly flames shoot up from the stage at the bases of my feet and start wrapping around my body in a very sensual manner. I continue dancing and my clothes are burned away, I continue singing even though the only thing covering my naked flesh is a sensual dancing flame. My skin dosent burn my hair waves around like a wind is blowing and the fire keeps blazing dancing over my skin like a lover's fingertips.

When I wake up my panties are soking wet...the good kind. (my grandmother says it was a sex dream.)