Click Here!

Kingdom Hearts fic

Guest Myth

Its a KH AU with Roxas, Heiner, and Sora as whores owned by Xemnas pimped out to Maluxia, Axel and others.

Roxas and Sora where brothers. Xaldin had a motorcycle and had a flind with Roxas. Riku was a little spoild brat. Xigbar, Xaldin and Demyx where Axel's bodyguards. There was some OC character that here all the Orgy members alters. (like Lea was Axel's fathler. Dilan was Xaldin past-lover, and that's all I rememeber.)

I want to say it was named "Baby Blue" but I've tried looknig for it for over 2 years now both on Adult and regular fanfiction.net. It was cowritten by two people but I don't remember their names sadly.

• 8 months later...
Guest Serpine

I remember this too - it must have been three years ago that I read it.

Baby Blue does ring a bell, but I have no clue where I read it. Perhaps it was on FF.net but was deleted due to their draconian mature content policy.

• 3 years later...
Guest Kaufee

Yes! I totally remember this. It was called Baby Blue and I remember reading it on adultfanfiction.net. I remember finding it again but it was locked I think? I tried contacting the author on their DA but they never responded. :<

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.