Click Here!

SephxCloud searching for story

Guest Shadowolf21

Guest Shadowolf21

I love yaoi hard to admit. I came across a story a while ago no idea where. I have asked in different places hopefully I will find it here. Not good with descriptions but I will try my best. There are certain cadets that could not stand being injected by mako. They were to hyper sensitive if I remember right. These cadets were assigned a Solider who would deposit there semen to be adsorbed into the body for the mako that the semen contained. It ended up being a love story with Sephrioth and Cloud as a main couple. Anyone know what this story is?

!!!! I searched the entire yaoi secion of aff...but then I remembered I had a conversation with my friend and she mentioned "Organic Mako Injections" I kinda paused and just kinda repeated what she typed...It was a SERIOUS WTF Moment... She told me I HAD to read at least the first chapter...

Does this sound familiar?

Cloud nodded absently. A few times, or more like ten times, or two dozen times, you couldn't be sure. But on the other side of the fence the mako injections were painful, nauseating, cramp inducing nightmares. Not to mention they meant more time with that creepy Dr. Hojo. And there was no shame in using the 'organic' method. Almost a quarter of the current SOLDIERs had come up that way. And to come this far, leave home, train for a year and a half, pass every other test, and then to be told you don't respond to injected mako- it was almost unbearable. It was this or leave SOLDIER.

I believe the story that you're looking for is called "The Other Way Around" by Bjanik

This was driving me insane because even though I didn't go past the first chapter, I KNEW I read part of this story!

Hope that helps!!

EDIT: Okay, so at the time, the 'organic mako infusion' kinda threw me, but it's actually kinda cute so far...I decided to continue reading it, lol :)

Edited by Ezriee

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.