Click Here!

Harem of Villians Challenge

Guest Fuzzy Mittens

Guest Fuzzy Mittens

I have a bit of a vague little challenge for anyone interested. One that I would really like to see.

There are numerous stories of people making a harem out of heroic characters or a villian catching the heroines and making them her pets or even a hero turning evil and converting the heroes to their side.

Well, what about the poor villians who are left out in the cold?

-The Challenge-

I want to see stories about the heroes going after the villians~ Maybe someone trying to start a harem out of the dregs of society or a character getting the idea that they can do more good by breaking in a few pet baddies and make them act as heroes when their not warming the heroes bed.

I challenge anyone with the moxy to give it a whirl!

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest FutaSansaXLoras

DC

Supes could be going on a “rebuild my race” narrative, with lots of impregnation kink. Wondy could dominate her male villains and fit them with cock-cages and have tons of femdom play while perhaps convincing other female heroines, and maybe some villainesses, to build their own stables of tamed males. Bats could be doing it to get them off the street, using drugs and “surprise! R@pe-attacks” to make them afraid to leave or too desperate for his dick to stand up to him. Martian Manhunter could go a similar path to Supes, and Green Arrow for Bats. 

Marvel

Nick Fury probably doesn’t count as a superhero. But Cap or Ironman when they are Director of SHIELD could get frustrated by the spy stuff and politicking and decide to just knock up the villainesses and turn them into such rampant cock-addicts that they give up all their secrets. Tony could mess around with gadgets and fuck-machines, while Steve could make use of CapWolf again. Last I read, Hulk’s daughter Lyra already has some slaves and she’s from a society that was all about bending men to their will so she could act similarly to what I said for Wondy. Carol Danvers was imprisoning pre-crime so she’s probably not to hard to write into this direction.

I like the idea of Directer Steve Roger's trying to lead Shield while also "recruiting" reformed villainesses. How's about this.

Hela, Goddess of death and ruler of Helheim, decides that she wants an heir, and since most of the as guardians are out (and Thor is family), Captain America is the perfect mortal to birth a new aspect of death seeing as he flirts with it 24/7. That, and the fact that even after all this time he's still a virgin, makes his metaphorical cherry all the more succulent for the goddess.

Meanwhile, the captain is now a director of shield and has been trying to direct things, which is hard because shield has a history of letting loose top secret info. Plus, the lack of real action has made him increasingly angsty, so he wishes just for something to happe. He's suddenly teleported into Hela's chambers, who demands the captain to drop his pants and do the virticle splash page with her. Steve disagrees, but Hela ain't having that, so she curses him with the sexual stamina and mindset of a mad berserker. Surprise, surprise, the stress from work, his massive virgin gonads, and his superhuman clock are all enhanced by the curse, making him a sexfiend even Hela can't compete with.

After the captain is satisfied and the goddess is reduced to a cum dump, she sends the captain back to midguard like nothing happened. However, the energies from Helheim along with Hela's magic linger in the normally good natured hero. Now, on the rare occasions he finds himself faced off against a villainess, and when they flirt with him, the curse of Hela kicks in and he becomes the carnal seeking beast once more.

What do you think?

Guest FutaSansaXLoras
21 hours ago, Red_Light_Zone said:

I like the idea of Directer Steve Roger's trying to lead Shield while also "recruiting" reformed villainesses. How's about this.

Hela, Goddess of death and ruler of Helheim, decides that she wants an heir, and since most of the as guardians are out (and Thor is family), Captain America is the perfect mortal to birth a new aspect of death seeing as he flirts with it 24/7. That, and the fact that even after all this time he's still a virgin, makes his metaphorical cherry all the more succulent for the goddess.

Meanwhile, the captain is now a director of shield and has been trying to direct things, which is hard because shield has a history of letting loose top secret info. Plus, the lack of real action has made him increasingly angsty, so he wishes just for something to happe. He's suddenly teleported into Hela's chambers, who demands the captain to drop his pants and do the virticle splash page with her. Steve disagrees, but Hela ain't having that, so she curses him with the sexual stamina and mindset of a mad berserker. Surprise, surprise, the stress from work, his massive virgin gonads, and his superhuman clock are all enhanced by the curse, making him a sexfiend even Hela can't compete with.

After the captain is satisfied and the goddess is reduced to a cum dump, she sends the captain back to midguard like nothing happened. However, the energies from Helheim along with Hela's magic linger in the normally good natured hero. Now, on the rare occasions he finds himself faced off against a villainess, and when they flirt with him, the curse of Hela kicks in and he becomes the carnal seeking beast once more.

What do you think?

The Virgin!Cap is I think more of an MCU thing, as Steve has scored with some top babes in the comics. Off the top of my head, there was Diamondback (she has pink hair, was part of a snake-themed team of bad girls and had a Bat and Cat thing with Steve), Sharon Carter (Peggy’s niece or granddaughter depending on continuity), Black Widow (though I seem to recall there was a thing with her cheating on him with Tony Stark), and Scarlet Witch. I actually strongly shipped CaptainScarlet when they were an item. But moving on…

How’s this; Steve is Director of SHIELD and it’s when Steve has lost his powers. But in this story, instead of a living Cosmic Cube turning him into Hydra!Cap, he’s abducted by Hela who offers to restore him if he will knock her up. He tries to decline but she tries to sway him by doing it early with a Berserker spell underneath to make his will more malleable. But a thing people have been looking at in some comics of late was if the Hulk stuff was an attempt to recreate the Super Soldier transformation but with Gamma Rays instead of Vita Rays. And the spell knocks around a dormant emotional trigger for transformation. Steve has his youth and powers back but now has a lust-fuelled “Hulk-Form”. He of course wrecks Hela and goes home to resume being Captain America.

This would then replace the Gods Awful Secret Empire with Steve having blackouts and when he comes out of it, some villainess or another is going on maternity leave and feels drawn to spending time with Steve. Sort of a Jekyll and Hyde situation, if Hyde was building a Preggo Harem for Jekyll.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Titlover
On 9/25/2018 at 10:13 PM, Red_Light_Zone said:

What do you think?

This is an amazing idea… I think virgin captain america is a great choice. Have you started writing or published any of it? If you did can you post a link? 

• 3 weeks later...

i had an idea a while back where in a setting such as dragonball marvel or dc, winning a fight would result in the other party turning into a sexualised female due to variou reasons (it changed based on the setting. in dragonball it was a quirk of saiyan and cel bilogy, in marvel it’s likely because spidey invented a chemical or something)

but more importantly, i know of an online ‘choose your own adventure’ and this chain springs to mind: http://www.superstories.net/addventure/Chapter.aspx?ID=326091

extra-dimensional beings are giving holiday-themed harems to various heroes of marvel and dc, usually consisting of both love interests and female enemies. maybe this could inspire something? 

there’s a branch for villains taking heroes and heroes receiving villain harems, this is the latter

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.