Click Here!

Too depressing? Too gruesome? But it's a LOVE story. >.>

attackegg

So I feel like a review whore doing this, like I should be grateful that I got any reviews at all and not go asking for more. But the thing is that I'm currently writing a story that's flowing out like no other story did before it, I'm seriously in love with it (the two of which don't necessarily go hand in hand) and I would desperately like some feedback because I can't tell what this "it just sort of all flows out in one go" is doing to the writing quality.

There's violence in it, a fair few people die (although nobody that the reader would be attached to), but I think the biggest problem is that the main character is currently hurting, and not in a delicately tragic way. He's angry and hateful, and there isn't even any sex right now to make up for it. Not even hatesex. Not even rape (>.>).

So will anybody stick with me through the depressing part of my story? It gets better, I swear!

Author: attackegg

Title: Berserk

Summary: Sometimes you don't get away with raping them... sometimes they snap. The bloodiest kind of love story

Feedback: I'd *like* to hear that the story is working, that it's convincing; who doesn't? But if it isn't, by all means tell me. Anyway feedback, yes, please.

Fandom: Original Fiction

Pairing: /

Warnings: M/M sex, the usual range. Rape in the first chapter (unprettified), none after that; violence and death a little longer. After the current point only seen in memories.

Solo story or chaptered story: Chaptered, probably between ten and fifteen.

URL: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600105569

If anyone were to drop me a line, even if it's just to tell me that it really hurts to read (because of the content, not the quality >.>), I'd be forever grateful.

Ducked into the pew and hidden behind other people Briana nevertheless

The way it reads just bugs me; probably just me as I have an odd writing style. I'd say like basic newb style, so maybe this is a new way of writing a sentence that I don't knwo of.

All in all though, it was prettydamn good. I think I almost cried a couple times. And in my review, by worse, I mean like content wise. This isn't so gritty, at least i don;'t think it is.

The way it reads just bugs me; probably just me as I have an odd writing style. I'd say like basic newb style, so maybe this is a new way of writing a sentence that I don't knwo of.

Or, you know, I'm ESL, it could always be that. -.-

I think I almost cried a couple times.

Is it wrong to say I'm flattered?

And in my review, by worse, I mean like content wise.

Yeah, that was how I took it. Thank you for taking the time to read! And review, too! I'll try to return the favor, even if I don't know the people you're writing about. ;P