Click Here!

My Wolves

Laevi

More than twenty-five years ago (oh yes, I'm that old ;P) I began to daydream about a group of men called the Wolves from Hell. The first drawings I made were of those characters.

By now, they have settled firmly in my head. I have roleplayed with them, written stories and even books about them, and created many illustrations. Some people have even made fan-art with them (*proud*).

It's time to introduce them here. I have re-written a few stories and posted them on AFF. To see all the names and characteristics, you can take a look at this webpage:

http://theed.nl/wolves.html

I hope you enjoy my men and my stories about them. They're very close to my heart, so be gentle with me.

<3 Laevi

Guest dazedandconfused

I love the Wolves, Laevi! You are super awesome and I am so thankful you had a daydream about them that motivated you to eventually write about them. I feel like I know them too that's how inspiring your writing is.

Guest dazedandconfused

I just checked out your gallery! I love the picture of one of your dogs! I have a rescue dog that I adopted at a local shelter and I named her Hope she's my baby. I love animals and am always taking in or finding homes for the stray cats in our neighborhood. We live near a park that has coyotes and I worry about them being outside so try and help them before something bad happens. Your gallery is amazing and you've done a great job with it. :dancegirl2:

Did you make an account on Y!Gallery to see the naughty pictures? I have so many images with my Wolves :) I love them all and I'm glad they're received well. More will follow, but I think I should keep the right order. It will take time to re-write all the stories, but it will keep me entertained for a while.

And thank you for commenting!

xxx

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.