Click Here!

Kushina cheating on Minato

Maxxx7491

Hello I would to see more "Kushina cheating on Minato" fics/one-shots. Here is an idea I have for one(Tho you don't have to do it):

during the war with Iwa, Kushina is forced to stay inside Konoha because she is Minato's wife. Unknown to Minato, Kushina is actually happy about this because since he well be at the front lines the whole time during the war, she well get more cheating time with her big ** lover, who I would like to be either Jiraiya or Fugaku(Sasuke and Itachi's father).

Oh, here is what I would like to see in writing in the fic/one-shot:

One is that Minato is nice and good boyfriend/husband, which means that it's 100% Kushina's fault for cheating on him.

Two is that Kushina and her lover don't care that they doing this behind Minato's back. In fact they enjoy the fact they are doing this behind his back, which is way Kushina doesn't leave him because it makes the sex even better for them.

Three is that Kushina is a wild naughty girl, when she is alone with her lover.

Four is that Kushina's female friends know about her cheating on Minato, but instead of telling Minato, they in fact help and support Kushina with her cheating.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Its a one shot..well, that was the plan...but I'm working on a short piece involving Kushina/Jiraiya because while Minato is awesome as a person he's not that great in bed. I did this in a request I did (Its Just a Sexual Thing) but I liked the pairing so much I decided to toy with it. If you think you'd like to see it I'll finish and post it.

• 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.