Click Here!

Unohana/Isane

shinysnorunt

Hey guys! Yeah, another challenge by me... This time, as the title says, I'd like a yuri fic starring 4th Squad's captain and vice-captain. I'd like Unohana to be the dominant one (maybe even a little bit rough, too), and as for the initial situation...well, Uno/Isa-stories usually start with Isane having nightmares, wandering around and meeting Unohana somewhere in the 4th Squad quarters, so I'd like something different. It can be something simple like Unohana recently had so much work to do that now she needs a special way of relaxation and just uses Isane for it (yep, no love..well, maybe one-sided..poor Isane)... Or Isane confesses her feelings to Unohana (maybe after being asked by her because she's "been acting strange" lately or whatever) who can't return them but sleeps with Isane anyway because of pity or any other reason like that.... Well, but if you don't like those ideas, I'll be happy with any other plot you can come up with - but of course there doesn't have to be a plot... If you can't think of one, just write some smutty PWP; that's okay too ;D

Hope someone will respond to my challenge... Feel free to comment or pm me in case of questions or to share your ideas (-: So long!

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.