Click Here!

"fictional character I just fell in love with"game

Guest Zyx

InuBaka's Lupin... damn he's a sexy dog...

(an actual fiction dog... not like InuYasha half human half dog... but an actaul dog... yeah... I'm special...)

142151149501LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I've just fallen in love with Zero and Kaname from Vampire Knight all over again!!!

I love me some boys with teeth!!!

kz3.jpg

SO SEXY!!! ~drools~

David Bowie from Labyrinth. First saw it when I was 7 and couldn't help but notice his package . . .
LOL same here! XD; I couldn't help myself from staring at his package! >.<;

But anyways, I fell in love with Lain Iwakura from Serial Experiments Lain (anime) She's soo~ cute! And I'm strangely nicknamed after her. ^^;

post-6357-1202036854_thumb.jpg

And sense I'm Bi I have to go with a man of course~! ;3 I also fell in love with Vergil from Devil May Cry 3 game... I have a weakness for bad guys.... >.>;

post-6357-1202037060_thumb.jpg

Prince Kail and the young and lovely Yuri... They are the main characters to "Red River"

I'd love to be part of that relationship! lol

indexpic.jpgcolorpic4.jpg

post-6094-1202257574_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Rockgirl_X

Rockman X. I totally fell in love with his character and appearance when I saw him as a kid and it has stuck with me through the years.

It's funny I'm a bisexual mechaphile, yet when it comes to humans I'm a lesbian. Meh!

:D This game is cool!

• 2 weeks later...

For the last two months I have been completely crazy about L from Death Note. I never understood rabid fangirl sqeeing, but now . . .

Does anyone know where I can get the L flashlight keychain that makes an L symbol on the wall? Do they have K or N???

David Bowie from Labyrinth. First saw it when I was 7 and couldn't help but notice his package . . .

Haha! I agree - I didn't fall in love but I watched it with a friend the other day and felt his respective 'package' should have had it's own lines for all the times we saw it! I mean, here's David, standing there in his skin tight grey tights, talking down to Hoggle - then we cut to a shot of Hoggle, talking back. Now what is the height of Hoggle's head? Could it be <i>exactly paralell</i> to David Bowie's crotch? YES I THINK IT COULD BE...

For the last two months I have been completely crazy about L from Death Note. I never understood rabid fangirl sqeeing, but now . . .

Does anyone know where I can get the L flashlight keychain that makes an L symbol on the wall? Do they have K or N???

Mmm I'd agree - though in my mind he's war-ing with Light - I actually can't decide who I like better.

I have the L keychain - I got it off an auction site in NZ - not sure where they sell it elsewhere. I spoke to my cosplay supplier and she said she didn't stock the K and N unfortunately - but I think you can get them....

Haha! I agree - I didn't fall in love but I watched it with a friend the other day and felt his respective 'package' should have had it's own lines for all the times we saw it! I mean, here's David, standing there in his skin tight grey tights, talking down to Hoggle - then we cut to a shot of Hoggle, talking back. Now what is the height of Hoggle's head? Could it be <i>exactly paralell</i> to David Bowie's crotch? YES I THINK IT COULD BE...

LOL!!! I've been wanting to see that movie again lately because last month me and some friends were supposed to watch it but we ended up not due to poor timing. I'll point this out when we do get around to watching it!

Mmm I'd agree - though in my mind he's war-ing with Light - I actually can't decide who I like better.

I have the L keychain - I got it off an auction site in NZ - not sure where they sell it elsewhere. I spoke to my cosplay supplier and she said she didn't stock the K and N unfortunately - but I think you can get them....

Yeah, I was the same way until I saw the Light practically humping that grave in the deleted scenes. Ever since then he's kinda fallen from his pedestal where I'm concerned . . .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Monsterking

call me what ever you want but while im here i might as well make an confession on some well furry godesses i fell in love with and an certain half-demon from teen titans here is the list of said charactors

1. Krystal from star fox

2. Katt monroe also from star fox

3. Kiima From Ranma

4. Bastet the goddess herself

5. sekhmet(hope i spelled that right) bastets sister

and finaly of course raven the hot goth half-demon from teen titans

peace out fellow confessors and may the furs be with you "woof"

I think I already mentioned this, but House (Hugh Laurie) makes me go all rubbery.

Just got done watching him on FOX. House and Wilson shared a fairly gay moment, even my mom said so. He went bowling with the hot English guy (I always forget his name, so I just call him "England") and then he made everyone on his staff think he had an STD for his own sick amusement.

Oh, House, how your antics amuse me.

I mentioned Jennifer Morrison earlier, she's Cameron from house ;)

Hot sweetness :o

And House is cool but I don't like guys >_>

Cameron's hot. I like girls. I wish she and House would get it on. Or her and that new chick. That would be hot. I would totally watch the episode.

This is a fun thread! I have a few I would like to add.

Atremis Entreri, Jarlaxle D'aerthe and Drizzt from frogotten realms.

Cheetara from the thunder cats, I know it's weird, but when your a kid you cant help who you have a crush on.

Tyler Durden from fight club.

Snape and Draco from harry potter.

Dr. Egon Spengler from ghost busters, the cartoon not the movies.

Rasputin as played by Rickman in Dark Servant of Destiny

Most any Rickman character too, I guess, even Marven from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, sexy voice.

Thanks, this was fun...

Most any Rickman character too, I guess, even Marven from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, sexy voice.

Dude, I love Alan Rickman. Ever since I was a kid and saw him in Sense and Sensibility. I remember back in the day when I heard he'd be playing Snape I was like "Alan Rickman + Snape = me swooning in the theatre" and I nearly did.

Guest Monsterking

here are some more charectors that i have fallen in love with at somepoint in my life

1.Storm x-men

2.Rogue x-men

3.Black Cat Spiderman

4.Mystique x men

and finaly supergirl from dc

Peace out brothers and sisters of adult-fanfiction.org and may the furs be with you "WOOOOOO!!"