Click Here!

"fictional character I just fell in love with"game

Guest Zyx

• 1 month later...

It's rare for me to have a thing for fictional characters. Most of the people I'm hot for are real, but this isn't the thread for that.

Despite that, I think Toki Wartooth from Metalocalypse is pretty cute. Although, if the members of Dethklok were real people, I'm pretty sure I'd prefer Nathan or Skwisgaar.

Also, I have a bizarre fixation with Dr.Salvador from Resident Evil 4 (why, I truly have no idea). He's that chainsaw wielding guy with a potato sack on his head who will go out of his way to decapitate Leon S. Kennedy. Technically, he's not even a character, just an enemy, but I don't care. Sure, the only thing he seems capable of saying is "DYAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!" followed by a chainsaw swing, but I'd take that over Leon's horrible one liners any day.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Sebastian and the Undertaker from Black Butler.

Riddick is cool, yes.

Sesshomaru is hot.

Ban from Nanatsu no Taizai - he's wicked but quite amusing.

Vincent Valentine from FFVII (who proves once and for all that TURKs do have hearts, even if they don't act on their emotions). Also Reno from the same game, and...okay, you can consider Tseng and Rufus among them, too. ;)

Gibbs, from NCIS. I don't normally have a thing for older guys, but he's smart and way cooler than Tony, and McGee is just too sweet for me.

Albel Nox, from Star Ocean: Till the End of Time. He's scarred in both body and heart, but he's capable of getting past that, as the game shows.

Zelman (Black Blood Brothers). This guy is both bad and hot, but he's got a heavy case of ennui and seems to be looking for entertainment. I can empathize...and I like his wit, so.... ;)

I know there are more, but I'm trying to keep this post relatively short. And, well, I can't think of the rest off the top of my head. :P

Kai from Beyblade. xD I been into him and that anime for so many years.

But other then him, There's Kuja from the game Final Fantasy 9 that I would soo love to be with. xD