Click Here!

"fictional character I just fell in love with"game

Guest Zyx

Guest Zyx

anyhoo, Liz from Off Centre

though that show isn't all that romantic >_>

just perverted >_>

I like it, though it's weird how people don't see that humor and sex don't go together

EDIT: oooohh, almost forgot. Did I mention all of the girls from The Riches???

That daughter character thingy. Cal's girlfriend. And that crossdressing sympathizing girl thingy >_>

yeah... if you knew the show you'd know what I was talking about >_>

Edited by Zyx

JENNY from DOCTOR WHO!!!!!!

Jesus christ, she just looks so sweet and happy and I can't take anymore xD

I'm gonna get in shape, move to england and "accidentally" meet her

ask her to marry me maybe...

TenTen from Naruto. She's the character with least screen time or character development, but I'm still crazy about her.

Krystal from star fox

and of course raven the hot goth half-demon from teen titans

Awww yeah...

3.Black Cat Spiderman

Well... she wasn't THAT hot in the animated series, but in the comics... *shudder* that's the sweet stuff!!!

Oh yeah, and also Rei Ayanami from Evangelion... does that make me weird? :D

Guest Monsterking

which also reminds me that the x girls know as the following are pretty smoking hot!

1. Jean Grey

2. Emma Frost

3. Kitty pride

and finaly rahne are favorite mutant werewolf! also though she is not excatly an x girl i do think that she hulk is hot

peace out brothers and sisters of adultfanficton.net and may the furs be with you "WOOOOO!!"

Heh, heh, Stifler's mom.

I'd watch any episode xD

though I admit, I would watch those too. Cameron/House seems more canon though

I was just contemplating the possibility of a thirteen/Cameron storyline (again) and it could SO be canon. Thirteen is bi. Say she and House start screwing around (hey, it's possible) and then Cameron gets jealous and makes a play for House, and thirteen tries to solve the problem by seducing Cameron. Then they could have a hot and sexy threesome going . . .

Maybe my views on House are just über warped by my fangirlishness.

Guest Monsterking

here are some more heroines that i have fallen in love with from the momment i saw them

1. Supergirl(comic version)

2. BatGirl (original Version)

3. Starfire(Animated Version)

and finaly Lara Croft the tomb raider

Naruto, Neji, Shikamaru, Kabuto, Itachi, Iruka, Kakashi, Genma from Naruto Shipuuden

Squal & Irvine from FFVIII

Cloud, Vincent, and Kadaj from FF Advent

Tidus from FFX

Kia & Louise from Absolute Obedience

Just about all of the guys from Saiunkoku Monogatari

Lots from Vampire Knight

and... well... lots more... and... and... I hate just picking one!

There's a list in my head that's too long for this but here's the main ones:

Seto Kaiba (Yugioh)

Itachi, Neji and Sasuke (Naruto)

Raito Yagami and L (Death Note)

Tony Stonem (Skins)

Ishida Uryuu (Bleach)

I was talking with a friend the other day, discussing whether I should watch One Piece - he said there weren't any guys I would find hot in it. I asked how he knew already, and what type of guy I liked. He said 'dark-haired, calculating, slightly cold or aloof and intelligent'. Basically I love your typical sociopath.

I think that about says it really...

Oh and the Tenth Doctor :samurai:

I was waiting for Jullians to say that one!!! Since David Tennant is in his/her sig.

I'm not into guys but if I was I'm sure I'd like him :samurai: Jenny is amazingly beautiful though, and so is Rose (I've been wishing she'd come back every episode since she disappeared. But I hate Donna and I don't really like Martha... And this whole season has had a bit of a filler feel to it >_>

back on topic: Aura from the new Flash Gordon

I LOVE HER SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was talking with a friend the other day, discussing whether I should watch One Piece - he said there weren't any guys I would find hot in it. I asked how he knew already, and what type of guy I liked. He said 'dark-haired, calculating, slightly cold or aloof and intelligent'. Basically I love your typical sociopath.

Well, fitting that description, there's Luffy's brother, Ace. The problem is he only appears until around episode 100, and only sticks around for like 6 ot 7 episodes. Too bad.

Well, fitting that description, there's Luffy's brother, Ace. The problem is he only appears until around episode 100, and only sticks around for like 6 ot 7 episodes. Too bad.

Oh nice :samurai: I've been conned into watching it anyway - so at least there's some motivation till eipsode 100 or so!

Guest Jullians
I was waiting for Jullians to say that one!!! Since David Tennant is in his/her sig.

I'm not into guys but if I was I'm sure I'd like him :w00t: Jenny is amazingly beautiful though, and so is Rose (I've been wishing she'd come back every episode since she disappeared. But I hate Donna and I don't really like Martha... And this whole season has had a bit of a filler feel to it >_>

I'm a girl.

I'm wishing for Rose to ome back too... have you seen the fourth season yet? There's a moment there when we see Rose. But she wouldnt come back. I hate Donna and Martha, she's so annoying!!! A few days ago I saw season three episode 11, with the angel-statues... that was a one hell scarry episode!

I really like Justin fron QaF. And Lindsie :(

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME OF THE ANGELS!?!?!?!

jesus christ.... scary

but have you seen the episode with jenny yet??? it's great.

except for donna and martha

I dunno, but catwomen are hot too XD

Katara from Avatar

YES!!! I think I am holding for a real life gambit. ::nods and giggles::

Well... not really. But I remember watching X-men and loving how he'd say "cher". There aren't many male characters with that type of charm.

Although. I ADORE Severus Snape from Harry Potter. He is such a versitile character. But... everyone knows how well he plays certain scenes. :D :nod: There was an icon someone had once that went:

"My reason for reading Harry Potter just bleed out on the ground of the Shrieking Shack." It was most appropriate.

....and really, who can resist Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy VII?