Click Here!

Mysterious thread for further Mystification

Guest Zyx

Mysterious thread for further Mystification of the Mystery forum.

yeah... how do I save this thread from being spam...

The idea was to make the mystery forum more mysterious obviously, but I don't really know how XD Maybe we could create a "Mysterious book of Mysteries in the Mystery forum" and fill it with pointless rules everyone in the Mystery forum should follow. Or we could create "Mystery-land"... Or BOTH ph34r.gif

There once was a land called Mystery-land. And it still exists today. In this land there were... things... probably, but it's pretty mysterious. Only one thing that's for sure: there was a book called the "Mysterious book of Mysteries in Mystery-land in the Mystery forum". In this book were the following rules:

1. There shall be no demystification or else we'll make you wear the lame-hat

You may submit new rules for the "Mysterious book of Mysteries in Mystery-land in the Mystery forum" to the "Mysterious King of Mystery" a.k.a. Me.

• 2 years later...

2. Thou shalt count to three; no more, no less. The number thou shalt count, shall be three; neither count thou two excepting that thou then proceed to three. Three shall be the number thou shalt count. Four shalt thou not count. FIVE IS RIGHT OUT!

I think that should be a fairly pointless rule. Let's see if this sparks some activity in here.

Edited by SlntCobra1

• 4 months later...

Speaking of ducks, all members must have a loaf of bread at all times.

That or run to the nearest subway and order a steak fajita sub with sun chips and say, "Don't bother ringin' it up, it's for a duck! THERE ARE 6 DUCKS OUT THERE, AND THEY ALL WANT SUN CHIPS!"

:lol: :lol: :lol::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• 2 months later...

Ducks and Sunchips are Okay but, perhap, we should create a simple mystery from our perverse little minds and have our fellow posters solve it. The reward for solving the first mystery is you get to create your own mystery to stump us!

The Perverse Tails of the Seven Little Strumpets:rolleyes:

Once upon a time their were 7 very beautiful strumpets, who were football fans and they were very impatient for the fall season to began for they never missed a game on TV in their house of prostitution and they even managed to watch it between customers. For Just looking at all those huge hot panting male sweaty bodies hitting each other and bent over in the huddle was a turn on and it made the 7 strumpets totally horny and ready for action. Beside football was glorious sport with all it lovely rules and regulations, plus the game had great half time shows where they played music, honored the Vets, and saluted American traditions and products... such as the smooth, tasty, and versatile, mayonaise.

One day on the internet the 7 strumpets discovered that a famous purple and yellow shirted pro football team, with a classic curled helmits, was practicing very close to them at a local college that was only a half hour drive away from them, so since they didn't work during the day, they rented a van and drove to the college to watch them practice. As usual as they watched the hot sweaty players and became totally aroused by the sight, each of the 7 picked their favorite player and decided to approuch him after the practice and offer him a particular service for free for the night...afterall this was their free night and they didn't have to work, unless they wanted too. Surprising nothing interfered with their intentions and nobody stopped them [so give me a break its a fantasy] and each of the 7 hooked up with his intended player and had hard pounding sex with him all night and into the morning, and then they lived happily ever after... all accept for one of the 7, who unfortunately became both knocked-up and unemployeed.

The Naughty Mystery: Come Now its very easy just like the 7!

1.What was the name of the team?

2.Why did only one of the seven get knocked-up?

3.What can the delicious and slick slippery mayonaise be use for in place of------?

• 4 weeks later...
quick question and i just know i'm gonna sound like a total n00b, whats a strumpet?

The Merriam-Webster Dictionary says a Strumpet is a prostitute. Archaic or old fashion usage, part of a language not normally used in modern times.

• 1 month later...

I guess with the shop off line, the place'll stay mysterious for a while longer yet!

Especially when you forget the secret word! Cal

• 2 weeks later...

We could be the last non-admins left here with access.

Plus, there's only one slice of pizza left.

The bosses work too hard I have enough problems both mental and social I couldn't handle it, as a :wacko: I'd rather :dance:

You can have that last piece of pizza, just be careful :unsure: its not so ancient that has crawling things on it along with dustbunnies instead of pepperoni I would want you to get :sick: So :headsups:

Cal :2tubs:

• 2 months later...

3.What can the delicious and slick slippery mayonaise be use for in place of------?

1. Minnesota Vikings

2. Only one was female

3. Oh, my dear, haven't we all reached for the mayo when the lube runs out? :lol:

1. Minnesota Vikings

2. Only one was female

3. Oh, my dear, haven't we all reached for the mayo when the lube runs out? :lol:

Horay Salute WE have a winner! BronxWench Your 100% Correct, and now we know what you do with the mayo in a pinch :yahoo:

:2tubs::twirl:

Yes she should have to create the next naughty mystery for us to uncover!

Unless you force me to write of the Mysterious naughty fetishes of the famous: The Butcher, The Baker, and The Candlestick Maker.

As for the lusty affairs of the Tinker, the Tailor, and the slutty Milk Maid, I think its too hard core for AFF I'll just have too refrain myself and behave! :indubitably:

Bad Cal and his dancing :Banana:

PS What's a Mystery Forum without a Mystery??? :wow:

Edited by Calanthee

Yes she should have to create the next naughty mystery for us to uncover!

Unless you force me to write of the Mysterious naughty fetishes of the famous: The Butcher, The Baker, and The Candlestick Maker.

As for the lusty affairs of the Tinker, the Tailor, and the slutty Milk Maid, I think its too hard core for AFF I'll just have too refrain myself and behave! :indubitably:

Bad Cal and his dancing :Banana:

PS What's a Mystery Forum without a Mystery??? :wow:

I would be delighted to defer to the Master of Mystery. I'm always willing to step aside in the face of greatness! :worship:

I would be delighted to defer to the Master of Mystery. I'm always willing to step aside in the face of greatness! :worship:

Gee-weez! :blush: After that compliment??? I need to come up with something truly smutty and mysterious to satisfy your great expectations, but no fear, BronxWench, Calanthee is constantly "UP" for the challenge, since he hangs out with slutty little fan girls & fan boys on AFF all day, and they have taught him everything he knows.... yeah! That's it! Their the ones totally respondsable... for sure. So I got your back and will post the new mysteries soon :2tubs: Respectfully, Calanthee

Edited by Calanthee

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.