Click Here!

Are ReaderXchar or ReaderInsert, "Youfics" allowed?

Kakashifan727

Really what it says in the title. I want to make a fic where the MC is the reader, as in it reads like "you are blah...blah happens to you". I think these are called second-person fics? I checked both AFF's archive and the forums FAQ topic but have not seen anything regarding either of these topics. I may be stupid and have looked over it possibly, but I just want to make sure before I go posting anything here or in the archive.

Thanks so much.

Hi!

Actually, it's a good question because no one specifically addresses it, but we do permit second person fics in the archive. We don't see many, because it's probably one of the hardest "voices" to write, but it's certainly not against our rules.

And welcome to AFF! :D

Just make sure the poll is here in the forum, in the Fan Fiction threads under the proper fandom. Polls are something we don't allow in stories themselves, to give our database a break. But we are happy to have that sort of thing done here in the forum, and I'm pretty sure you can create polls in those threads. The Fan Fiction threads are among the threads that don't require registration to use, so your readers will be able to respond there without worries. :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.