Click Here!

Month of Training before the Arena

Guest MelodyPotterSnape

Guest MelodyPotterSnape

When Kakashi rejects to train Naruto in the hospital; Naruto accepts the offer of training with Ebisu. Ebisu comes to the conclusion that Naruto's academy training was sabotaged and that Kakashi has been lazy. Jiraiya and Ebisu decide to train him together.

Requirements:

Naruto save Hayate and the leaf is informed of the war. Naruto must be a big reason that the leaf won and hardly suffered.

Naruto must be promoted to chunin.

Kakashi gets in trouble by a Hokage(Tsunade, Sarutobi, Minato, The Shodaime and Nidaime(if you bring all or one back)) for playing favorites.

Kakashi is not to be bashed. He must feel guilt when he realizes what he was doing.

Naruto must take a liking in seals.

The Pairing can not be Hinata/Naruto

No Harems

Optional:

Naruto could have known about Hinata's crush but ignored it hoping it would dwindle.

Iruka could help train him also

You could have the Hokages(including the 4th if you want) come back because of Orichimaru's jutsu and someone's interference.

Pairing options:

Naruto/Sakura , Naruto/Ino, Naruto/Temari

or

Naruto/Kakashi, Naruto/Iruka, Naruto/Shikamaru, Naruto/Genma

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MelodyPotterSnape

It's really up to you. Also if there was any other pairing that you would prefer to do I'm okay with it. I looked back and I admit I probably got a little too demanding with the pairing. If you write slash/yoai I have a fetish with a top ordering the bottom during sex and spanking but I wont demand it or anything. Thank you for considering this challenge. Hope you don't get too loaded down with schoolwork. lol.

• 3 months later...
Guest MelodyPotterSnape

Oh I should have told you. No Watersport! Please! I hope your still planning to do this Kakashifan727. If you are how long do you think you need. Just curious.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Still attempting to do this; my brain wants a good way to make it a one or two shoter. I feel awful; RL and school have made me completely forget about this whole thing. Besides, not having much luck with my own writing sadly and maybe a change of pace will work. Depression sucks, though I really have nothing to be sad about and need to suck it up.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.