Click Here!

Requesting betas for 2 stories - Naruto KakaIru & ATLA Zutara

jaded_priceless

Hello I am in search of a beta(s) for two stories.

The first is in the Naruto fandom. It's male x male featuring Kakashi and Iruka and over 70,000 words so far. The title is Another Perfect Wonder. It's partially posted here http://www.fanfictio...-Perfect-Wonder and on livejournal but will be moved here. It will contain torture, abuse (including child abuse), underage rape, and male on male consensual sex (oral, anal, rimming, fingering, mutual masturbation, etc), hurt, comfort, mentions of character death, hunting and fishing in which animals will be cooked and eaten, exhibitionism, mentions of lesbianism and the boogey monster.

It will not include watersports or bloodplay but there are scenes which involve urine, blood, spit and semen used to anchor jutsu.

The second is the NANIWRIMO project that ate my brain. The fandom is Avatar the Last Airbender and the primary pairing is Zutara. There are several others. It's over 500,000 words so far and is still in progress. It is posted on this site http://cartoon.adult...hp?no=600093771 and is my first foray into this fandom and pairing. The warnings are listed on story page but there will be mention of male x female rape, male x male rape, female x female rape, gang rape, violence, underage rape, torture, child abuse. The characters are their canon ages for the bulk of the story.

There is racist and sexist content. The Fire Nation characters refer to those of the other nation as barbarians, savages, dirt people, but no real life slurs that I am aware of are used. Women are referred to by parts of their anatomy.

Another sample of the story is here http://www.nanowrimo...rk-zutara-story.

These are my first two multi-chapter fics so I would like someone who can help me with continuity, flow, tone, grammar, redundancy and the avoidance thesaurus soup. I tried to make the characters and their actions believable based on the premise of the fic but there will be some OOCness. Help with characterization will appreciated. I want them to be well rounded but not have multiple personality disorder.

I started Another Perfect Wonder in 2010 and Borealis November 2011. My writing process is not linear. I write scenes as the plot bunnies dictate them and connect them later (which is why they are so long and but the majority of the story remains unposted).

My disjointed writing process also leads to wild tangents so all reminders to come back to this side of the wardrobe and lassos to snatch me out of the rabbit hole will be greatly appreciated. I sometimes refer to obscure things thinking the subject matter is common knowledge.

Author warnings - I am hopelessly addicted to run-on sentences. I tend to use passive voice. I think faster than I type so pronouns, possessives, homonyms, and words with similar letters get mixed up. (The previous sentence was originally typed "I thing father than I type so pronouns, possessives, homonyms and works with similar letters get mixed up" but I will proofread all chapter before sending.)

I am thick skinned and open to constructive criticism. I hope I haven't scared any potential betas away and provided an overview of my writing style.

Thank you in advance (and for reading my fanfiction manifesto!)

Jaded_Priceless

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.