Click Here!

Yaoi OTP

havocmangawip

I love Roy with Havoc. It's just amazing, especially when Roy "tops from the bottom". I also like Ed with Russel!

I've seen some Scar/Roy... my editor actually writes it and oooh, it's hot!

What are your favorite yaoi pairings in FMA?

No ship wars please! Behave! ph34r.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hm... such a hard decision, to choose only one pairing. I like Elricest and Roy/Ed mostly, though I've seen a Roy/Al fic hovering around, and a really well done Havoc/Ed, which made me like the pairing a lot.

Elricest I like because Ed and Al are so close, I don't think they would much think about leaving each other. This kind of relationship doesn't have to be sexual, but in some cases, comfort can turn to helping the other forget about their problems... that's how I see it though.

Roy/Ed is kind of an anomaly, the old "opposites attract" saying. The two of them are close friends but can't stand each other for more than a minute at a time before one or the other starts tossing insults and the situation degenerates. However, I think there's more "love" than "hate" in that relationship ^^.

Al just needs more love... I should start hunting down fics that have him with people other than Ed.

Guest chocolat

Elricest rules! lol. Usually I like Ed as seme, but Al as seme is fun too.

I also like Maes/Roy 'cause Maes makes me laugh and the pairing can be pretty angsty since Maes has a family and junk lol. Or you can just pretend that the wife and kid don't exist.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.