Click Here!

Please read my Kakashi fic The Sound of Leaves

Bigyellowpuppet

An Orochimaru/Kakashi rape fic

Title : The Sound of Leaves

Author : waltermitty

Rating : Adult++

Summary :When Orochimaru captures and marks Kakashi it's a descent into hell.

Characters / Pairings : Main pairings are Kakashi/Orochimaru (rape), and Kakashi/Anko. Other pairings include Jiraiya/Tsunade, Orochimaru/young Anko (rape), Orochimaru/surprise (one-sided) and Sakura/surprise (I don’t want to give it away.) Also, there’s a Kabuto/OC relationship that I really enjoyed

Spoilers : None.

Fandom : Naruto, yaoi. I wasn't sure how to categorize this one, because there are two main relationships, one yaoi and one het, but I finally decided on yaoi.

URL : http://naruto.adultf...hp?no=600104807

Now with tentacle rape!

Thanks to everyone who checks out this fic! :)

I have enjoyed your fic so far, but there are some things you need to fix, as it makes your understanding of the source material come off as...i don't know. As I said my reviews, the spelling for female ninja is "Kunoichi"-- just say female ninja if you cannot spell it right in Japanese if it makes you feel better. Second, Ororchimaru, being the founder of OTOgakure would be the OTOkage, not the HOkage. Every village has a KAGE, but the words in front show what village they are from;

IE- Sand is KAZEKage, Leaf is HOKage, Lightning is RAIKage etc.

Just a few tidbits/pet peeves I noticed.