Click Here!

KisaraP: My Responses to Ch. 5 Reviews for Voldemort Goes Back To School

KisaraP

Talented_Mrs_Lupin 2012-08-12 id # 3001387597 i love the dom-Harry

-

Hi Talented Mrs. Lupin!

Yup Yup! I find there are too many Sub-Harry fics when the pairing include Voldemort. So I decided to try my hand at the reverse :) I look forward to hearing more from you soon! Thanks for reviewing!

From Kisara

****** moodysavage 2012-08-12 id # 3001387604

you can't run fast enough to get away voldemort!!!

I love love love how whatever plans Voldemort and Harry plan to avoid each other... it totally goes out the window as soon as they see or touch each other lol. I like how they get glazed over for each other too.

Are they mates? Maybe? Yeah? *fingers crossed*

-

Hi Moodysavage!

Lol! Voldie definitely won't be able to run at all for a bit after he hits the ground!

Hahaha, yup, it looks like Voldie can't defeat the prophecy! And perhaps the prophecy has come back to get him it seems for daring to try to interfere with Prophecy! Muahahaha! Lol, 'it totally goes out the window' lol, yes, apparently both metaphorically and Literally here!

When you say "Are they mates" are you referring to a 'creature fic'? Hmm... well if so... we'll have to see! Or there could be a series of other possibilities! But no matter what, I'm sure it'll be a fun ride!

I look forward to hearing from you in the future :) Thanks for reviewing! ttys!

From Kisara

***** unneeded 2012-08-13 id # 3001387632 Is this the beginnings of an alliance i sense? Or a sexual dalliance... or both. >>

There there V. Yes, you're still an arse virgin. What you've been doing merely counts as heavy petting. Heh, poor V, he's so very panic stricken. ^^ he can't escape either. Har can seeeee yooooou little Evie/mort. Mwhahahahaha.

WT... V's in heat?

For a DL V sure panics easily. :P Yes, i think it's sufficient to say he's thoroughly freaked out har. *Watches V take a dirt nap and winces. That's gonna leave a mark. Good thing V's got plenty of Horcurx about... He's going to be using them up at a fearful rate to resurrect himself if he keeps this sort of panicked lack of thinking up.

He hasn't eaten, slept, drank or visited the facilities either... how to run yourself into the ground V... literally even.

heh, guess har and draco won't be getting any more for a bit, at least until V can be coaxed out of the cupboard he's dived into, locked, barred and surrounded with a moat derived from Egyptian river.

-

Hi Unneeded!

Hmm... an alliance between Harry and Draco? Lol! Quite possibly! Especially since it seems they have a common goal!

'Heavy Petting'... hmm... and downright foreplay! Practically as far as you can go before you 'hit the next base!' ;) But we'll see how long even that lasts! XD

"He's so very panic stricken" Lol, sounds like Karma to me! He scares the crap out of all his opponents; it's only fair that he gets panic stricken this time!

Hahaha, oh yes, and Harry does have the Marauder's Map! Hahaha! Yes, there is No Escape for poor Evan/Voldie as long as he stays in Hogwarts! = ^ . ^ = That's the punishment Voldie gets for going after one of the Marauder's sons! (Although Harry did get the map from Fred and George if I'm not mistaken).

Hmm... Well in terms of what is/could be wrong with Voldie, we'll have to see! Though Voldie suspects something is actually wrong (rather than just a natural consequence of having a body), this doesn't necessarily mean that Voldie is correct. After all, he's been wrong about a wide variety of other things (including him thinking he could kill a mere baby... and again when he thought he could kill the same boy as soon as he arrived at Hogwarts the first day disguised as 'Evan'... but we see how Voldie epically failed that one now didn't we!). ;)

In a sense that's true that 'For a DL V sure panics easily', but under the circumstances, it's no wonder that a DL would panic if his mortal-enemy is out to take his 'Arse-Virginity'! I think most DL's would freak out! If you go and insert every DL and Hero into Voldie's and Harry's place and then think about how the DL would react to finding out the Hero wants to sleep with them (even if it's a case of mistaken identity), I think the DL's 'cool attitude' would be shattered into a trillion pieces! Therefore, although DL Voldie doesn't panic in general, I think under the circumstances the fact that Hero Harry is out to take his arse-virginity and not only that, but the fact the DL Voldie is having issues Resisting Hero Harry's 'advances', would actually be a circumstance where Voldie would be panicking over. Voldie is so used to being in control and having everything calculated and thought out. He's used to having everything come easy to him (more or less), but where Harry is concerned, that all is thrown out the window! And the fact that Voldie can't seem to control Himself either, as I mentioned before, would be the most massive Freak Out that Voldie would have (in my opinion of course).

Oh well, we don't necessarily know if Voldie is going to die from this. (That would totally suck for him... and not to mention the fact my poor readers would probably be deprived of any Smexy action if Voldie doesn't have a body!) And I doubt it would be something like Voldie has 6 (or 7) lives like a cat (9 lives).

I think Voldie is either panicking so much he pushes all such basic needs to the side, or he is still getting used to his physical body, after being separated from it for so long (even though he got it back at the end of Harry's 4th year).

Lol, and even if he did dive into said cupboard, Harry could still find Voldie on his map... and probably have the help of both Draco and Hermione getting it opened (though Hermione wouldn't find out what was inside until successfully opened!). Out of the box/closet? LOLS!

Well thank you so much for your review! It gave me lots to think about and respond to! I look forward to hearing again from you in the future! Thanks so much for reviewing! ttys!

From Kisara

****** Asille Nellum lizzima3645@hotmail.com 2012-08-15 id # 3001387787

Hilarious story!!

On the subject of Word, if you go into your ... paragraph, I believe it is, section of the Home tab (2007) and click the spacing button (four lines with two arrows) you should be able to remove the spaces before or after the paragraphs. Just make sure you select all of the text. Also, make sure you're using single spacing, and not double.

Keep writing, friend! You have a talent!

-

Hi Asille Nallum!

Thank you so much! I will definitely keep writing! XD I really want to see this through until the end! Which won't be for a very long time. I'm thinking this story might get up to about 300,000 words the way I'm planning it now.

Ok I'll try to do that. It's a bit different cuz I have Word for Apple (rather than Word for PC), but I think I can find where the paragraph section is :)

Thanks for reviewing! I look forward to hearing more from you in the future. ttys!

From Kisara

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.