Click Here!

"Dark Edge of the World" Review Responses

EMathews

I figured this was probably the easiest way to respond to reviews (which I always want to make an effort to do), so if you've left a review, I will leave a response below! ;)

Chapter Four Review Response:

FortunateM: Hahaha, slow-burning indeed! Sometimes I go back to these beginning chapters and I wonder why it's taking so long for anything to happen, but hey, I guess that's something for me to edit later. Live and learn, eh? At any rate, I'm glad you're enjoying it! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter Five Review Responses:

NeonGreenGummieBears: Aw thank you! I'm so glad you're enjoying the story! ;) Haha, there is a special place in my heart for Zee, I just find him so interesting. And Ari is actually a lot more experienced than he seems--he just doesn't talk about it (or think about it, for that matter :P ). Enjoy the chapter!

FortunateM: Hahaa oh Enric...I can't help but like him, even when he's being a douchebag. And Ari was definitely laughing because the idea hit a little too close to home for him. ;) I hope you enjoy the chapter! Happy reading!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest emathews

Chapter Six Review Responses:

FortunateM:​ Ahh one thing that kind of sucks is that Ari is always worrying about something and so there aren't many moments where he and Zee can just joke around. :P And as for the women, some of them can definitely fight, but seeing as they trade for most of the weapons that they have, they're a lot better at hand-to-hand type of combat. Enjoy the chapter, and thanks for reviewing! ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Chapter Seven Review Responses:

Uni: I'm glad you liked the chapter, and that you like all my characters! (I'm rather fond of them as well). Blair's just a bit shaken up, she still doesn't remember much of what happened. And while the fairies only make a brief appearance in this chapter, they will be back! So love them or hate them, you will see them again. ;)

FortunateM: So glad you liked the chapter! Haha, yeah Ari really sucks at combat, though with Zee there to protect him most of his life, I suppose he hasn't really had any real reason to learn. Hope you continue to enjoy! Thanks for reviewing! :)

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.