Click Here!

Inspector Gadget : see what you can do!

gamernerd240

I am completely and entirely new here. I joined this site because another site which will not be named had my first fanfic I had ever REALLY written flagged for removal. But anyways, I'm eager to see what people can do with this very short story I have started. Ideally, I'd like one person to write another chapter, and pass it on. Feel free to be creative as you like. Clean it up, kill someone off, do a cross over, whatever. Its the only fic i have posted, so feel free to copy paste it. All i ask is that you list all people who have contributed in it before you, and do not edit their content what-so-ever.

Have fun!

I think that if you want to do this, then it would be far easier for both you and the mods here if you created a round robin story. That way, each person can post their own chapter but no one can mess with the content already added before them.

I am pretty sure that this would resolve a lot of the issues that could arise if you proceed like you've suggested, because the mods here have a ZERO tolerance policy about plagiarism, if this story starts popping up in many different places it could be considered plagiarism.

So, please, for the sake of our moderators' sanity, consider putting this up as a round robin :)

Alright, everyone disregard my first message. I believe I added the option to where other people can add chapters in the "edit details" section. WillowDarkling, will this suffice as far as people adding to the story in the style I would like?

• 1 year later...
Guest Demonteddybear

Where is the story located. Want to check out what people have done and maybe add a chapter of my own when I take a break from the one I am working on now.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.