Click Here!

If the Doctor from Dr. Who was real and asked you to go with him...

sumeragichan

If the Doctor were real (from Dr. Who)   

10 members have voted

1. 1. If the Doctor were real and asked you to go with him, would you? What would you take with you?

• Hell yes, wouldn't miss this for the world
    • Maybe, only to the "safe" planets
    • Hell no, I'm not insane

What all would you bring with you and would you go?

Personally, I'd be getting a lock pick set for every place I went to, rope, a GPS unit, string, chalk, clothing, and running and hiking shoes.

I already have the lock picks, but rope is always good, as is beeswax. Useful stuff, beeswax. My Android tablet because I'm sure we could recharge it on the TARDIS. Oh, and a little black dress, heels and pearls because you never know.

Especially with the Doctor about. XD

• 2 months later...

Ditto to that. Toothpaste... Such a wondrous and useful thing with so many unexpected uses. XD

I'd say No Way, and then run like hell. Of course, that's because I'd be worried he'd read my Dr Who fanfiction and have a 'Family of Blood' style fate in store for me. That blackhole is crowded enough already.

Of course, if this was some sort of thing where I hadn't written said fanfic and he wouldn't find out, it'd have to be a towel. You always need a towel. Sometimes more than one, though 42 would be excessive.

Edited by JayDee

• 1 year later...

The Doctor would regret the offer.

First, I'd make sure I had a tent and a placard. Then, I'd coolly inform him that I don't want anything to do with any of the future daleky time war idiocy, and I'd insist instead that we spend a weekend at Woodstock, followed by the opportunity to march in the civil rights movement and hear Dr King's "I have a dream..." speech.

Then, after that, go back a bit further and meet the Earl of Rochester, John Wilmot, preferably before the syphilis. I'd probably insist on Harkness accomanying us there as bait.

Oh, he'd regret asking me all right...

• 2 years later...

Honestly? My reaction would be a wide eyed, “NOPE! NOPE! NOPE! NOPE! NOPE!” as I run away in the opposite direction and immediately get fried by a Dalek lazor.

“Oooh, yeah. The Daleks are invading and I was kinda of trying to prevent that,” said the Doc.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.