Do you hate malexmale fanfiction?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Do you hate malexmale fanfiction?

• 1-MalexMale is okay
    • 2-Don't usually read it but I don't hate it
    • 3-Dislike it
    • 4-HATE IT WITH A BURNING PASSION SO MUCH THAT I
    • 5-COULD ROAST IT OVER A FIRE!
    • 6-Love yaoi soooo much that I can type for days~!
    • 7-Write it, read it, and review it!
    • 8-Flame it!
    • 9-Don't mind it but you'll never catch me reading it!
    • 10-Review it all the time!

Okay, back to raiding the straight bar......CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(JUMP THEM ALL, SHOW THEM WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST!) BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My only problem I ever have is when a fic archive of my favorite show/game/ what not is filled with NOTHING but Guy on Guys stuff. I mean, there are at least 8 prime female characters to go do the naughty with in the Kingdom Heart series (including the Hot Female Org 13 member) and yet all anyone cares to write about is Sora and Riku or Axel and Roxas getting it stuffed up their bums.

I'm not bashing BoyXBoys stuff, but please, lets have some BoyXGirl or EVEN GirlXGirl once in a while! Please?

CHARGE~!!!!!! XD; ::Charges into the staright bar, grabs a straight man and kisses him:: :devil:

I love M/M slash its the best and the angst is such a great that filled the story with everything.

I wrote LOTR mostly at M/M slash, though i love reading Mag7 slash, most angst and charming ever.

Mostly Ezra angst or Ezra/anyone, is find by me.

Writing LOTR is great as well, torturing some elves, men and dwarves or might the wizards, everything is open as much as AU stories.

Love slash, kinks adding more to it...

Flamers/trolls are ignorant e-mail terrorists and preditors, who get their jollys off [probably sexual in nature because they aren't getting any at home or at work] they enjoy shocking, hurting and insulting people and writers, who do their own thing... most likely they're just jealous of those others and their skills, which they lack and so they seek attention anyway they can get it.

On another forum for several years, I acted as Anti-Flamer and Troll Killer, I gave them back everything they dished out and more, until they stopped bugging people and left the forum... it was fun and enjoyable.

Calanthee, the Assassin :D

PS Keep writing what you love.

I've personally only gotten one flame that was like, "omg! Yaoi is gross!"

Honestly, I think the poor fucker was just looking to flame, tho'. I mean, I had disclaimers and warnings all over the damned place. What do I have to do, spell it out in big letters:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>THESE CHARACTERS ARE QUEER FOR EACH OTHER!

It's a bit annoying.

Honestly, I usually get folks who take more of an issue with my pairings.</span>

I adore yaoi, but Sasuke and Naruto are my two fav characters. I also love Team 7 and Team 10 threesomes. However, I absolutely dispise uke/seme. ;) It's offensive to feminists or dominant females like myself when people make men out to be typical blushing brides. So goofy. I mean, why would you want to write fanfic if you're going to warp the characters so much that they aren't even themselves? I don't understand it. I love fandom for the characters, and without them being in character I can't get into the story.

However, I don't flame someone for writing uke/seme, but I might review and comment on how the characterization is really off. Why post to the internet if you don't want real feedback! Great poll. Thanks for starting the dialog.