Click Here!

email notification

englishwitch

We already have a system in place that send an email notification to authors when their fic gets a new review.

would it therefore be much of a stretch to put another system in place that allows fans to subscribe to a fic a recieve an emails notification when a new chapter is posted up?

I just thought it was a good idea. make it easier for people to keep up with their fave fics.

The email address is hidden BECAUSE the software currently does not have the ability to filter out spam bots properly. That is something that is being addressed in the future, is some months away, but will be handled. In the meantime, if you know the author has a forum membership, for example, you can always use the board to email/pm them from here.

• 2 weeks later...

lol I was about to start a new topic on the same thing... They have something like that on Fanfiction.net where you can subscribe to a story or an author.... so you can get a notification of either just one storie or any of the authors stories... or if they add new ones and what not.... I think that would be a good idea for here cause it's so hard to find something on here once you've lost it.... lol....

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.