Click Here!

Too mang Kag/Sess! I need Kag/Inu!

Guest the-real-Inu-Girl

Guest the-real-Inu-Girl

I came to this site to read some (hopefully) good Inuyasha and Kagome fanfiction! I have found a ton of Kagome and Sesshomaru fanfic! I don't want that and in fact I'm tired of even reading the name!! XP I don't want to sound like a bitch or anything but yeah, can anyone please give me a link or story title or anything for me to read a good Inu/Kag fanfic. Though please not by WolfBlosom (I think that's her name) I have already read her stories on fanfiction.net I didn't know she also had them on here but hey it works right? Anyways yes, if anybody can help me out! I am strictly Inuyasha & Kagome, Miroku & Sango, Sesshomaru & (older) Rin or Kagura, I don't really enjoy reading stories about the younger kids but if it deals a little about their love life then I don't mind. I'm honestly not picky about anyone else but yes. If anyone can help me find a GOOD INU/KAG fic that would be AWESOME. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Live and Let Die, Live and Let Die: Awakenings and The Lucky ones are ones that are my absolute favorite Inukag stories. They are LONG and complete. I just don't remember what site I read them on but I think it was here on AFF. Another good one (If you can tolerate Inu/Kag/Sess threesome and InuKag) is Blood and Tears. I am a fan of Sesshoumaru x Kagome, but Blood and tears, so his involvement doesn't bother me at all, but Sesshoumaru's part in their relationship only goes to a point and its mostly to save their lives after something happens. He has his own mate that he'll take. I've read all of these several times but it's been a while since I last got a chance to read them so I'm a bit fuzzy. I will warn you that there's some pretty graphic scenes in these stories when it comes to violence and/or sexual content but I think they're amazing stories. Hope you enjoy!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.