Click Here!

Looking for a beta reader for Naruto-uke fics...

Blue-eyed Fox

I'm looking for a beta reader who can send back chapters within a/the day (when I send them the finished chapter). I'm looking for someone who is reliable and trustworthy.

When it comes to beta-readig my fics, I'm open for suggestions coming from the said bet-reader, so don't worry about me cursing you to seventh hells... laugh.gif

English is my second language so, there won't be much problems in correcting grammar and spelling. (I need someone who can really proof read here.)

I mostly write and prefer Naruto as the uke same with Ichigo in BLEACH so I guess you can get my drift on this one. I don't write or portray Naruto as a DQ and most of th time, I stick the the persona's of the characters I write as close as possible on how it is on the series.

I hope someone would reply to this, and thank you for your time. smile.gif

- Naruto and BLEACH fandom

- mostly Naruto-uke (NARUTO fandom) with either the following SEMES: Kakashi, Itachi, Shino, Neji.

In BLEACH, Ichigo-uke with Aizen as his SEME

- YAOI content

- just proof reading, to check for some errors with tenses and the like. No need to worry about spelling and grammar since English is my second language and I'm quite proficient in it. I just need someone who would look over the whole chapter/story for any thing that I might have over looked.

=you can check out most of my works in my AFF.net profile so you can see for yourself and decide whether or not we would get along and have the same drift when it comes to the ideas I have in mind.

Again, thanks.. smile.gif

Edited by Blue-eyed Fox

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.