Click Here!

KisaraP: My Responses to my Reviews for my story Voldemort Goes Back To School, Ch. 3 Replies:

KisaraP

Ch. 3 Responses to Reviews:

Talented_Mrs_Lupin 2012-06-25 id # 3001383773 This was a good chapter! I do love the idea of Voldemort and Draco and on top of that Voldemort a submissive!!!!!! i love it! i wanna be his dominatrix!! lol

--

Hi Talented Mrs Lupin!

Thank you so much! Lol Yes I couldn't resist the thought of making Voldie a submissive!

Hahaha, yes that would be awesome, but then it wouldn't be Slash! And I think Harry and Draco would be very very sad! But it's all good, I know what you mean XD

Thanks for reviewing! I'm sorry for my absence, I had a bunch of Real Life things come up. But hopefully I can begin uploading more chapters again. Thanks so much for your patience in waiting for my Reply to your review and waiting for the next chapter.I look forward to hearing more from you in the future :)

ttys!

From Kisara

********** Kolkis 2012-06-25 id # 3001383775 I dearly want to see Voldy sandwiched between Harry and Draco now

--

Hi Kolkis!

Hahaha, you might just get your wish in some future chapter! ;)

Thanks so much for reviewing! ttys!

From Kisara

********** unneeded 2012-06-26 id # 3001383825 I don't mind hp/lv if it's done well. if har is just V's kicked around F toy it's not so enjoyable. I tend to like the ones where V is a bit more human.

I think I'm envious. wow, seriously. what recovery time. Welcome to the joys of an extremely sensitive teenage body Ev/mort... though how he managed to skip that the first time...

So Draco wants in on a Smexy newbie as well huh. well, can't say as i blame him... now if we could get the trio into a threesome *drifts off happily into yaoi and lemon tinted fantasy of teenage smexiness.

*snaps back. ahem... at any rate, it will be interesting to see what happens now that Draco is also sticking in his ore.

-

Hi Unneeded!

Muahahaha! Your comment about Harry being Voldie's 'kicked around F toy' was so hilarious! I mean, I feel bad for Harry of course, I just wasn't expecting that comment! That's awesome! Well I'm so happy that I created a story that you seem to be liking so far :)

Yes in this story, there will be quite a bit of character development, especially that of Voldie's.

Hmm... well maybe Voldie's resurrected body is significantly more... er... sensitive... hormonal... sexual... etc than his birth body for some reason... or maybe he just never found the right person (or people) that he was sexually compatible with. Or maybe there's something about the potion Voldie took to turn him into Evan! We'll all find out!

Hahaha, we'll see what I can do about a threesome... I shall think on it... Or maybe Harry and Draco will want Evan all to themselves (ie not want to share). But we'll see!

Yummy! A Lemon tinted fantasy of teenage smexiness?! Haha, isn't that almost the entire Harry Potter Universe? I seriously wonder if whether the real author (Rowling) actually foresaw what was going to be done with her characters in the future... I mean, come on, there really aren't a lot of well developed female characters, but a ton of well developed male characters! What did she think was going to happen??? LOL!

Thanks so much for reviewing! I'm planning on uploading the next chapter after I get through all these review! ttys!

From Kisara

********** Jan 2012-06-27 id # 3001383847 Very interesting and intriguing this story is... It says that it's a Harry and Voldemort story, but yet here is Draco having his wicked ways with Voldy So is it going to be a threesome?

Please update chapter 4 soon.

--

Hi Jan!

Thank you so much! Hmm... well theoretically, if it were to be a threesome, I've noticed that the threesome category is all mish-mashed, and thus there's no way to find which threesome pairing you want. So perhaps I figured that more people would be able to find this story if I put it in the main category of Harry/Voldemort. Theoretically speaking of course.

Or Draco could just be here temporarily, and not be staying forever! We'll see what happens XD

I'm planning on uploading after I get done with replying to reviews :)

ttys!

From Kisara

Ch. 4 Responses to Reviews:

unneeded 2012-07-14 id # 3001385165 brilliant and hilarious as usual. I'm guessing har is out of the closet for good now, at least with those two (and possibly Mio) I mean, wow, normally people have to be drunk or stoned before they go that far. Yay for gryffie courage inspired lime three-sums! :3

If Ev-mort doesn't watch it he'll have to change his title from DL to ST (sex toy) =^.^=

I don't think Draco is going to be able to fight with har anymore... not with that image in his head. Same for Har.

The split perspective was neatly done as well. Damn, this fic is fun. I'm still grinning my head off.

So far har is primary Dom. but i reckon that'll change once the other two get comfortable with the idea.

Poor V. He's way off one what he should be researching huh. I wonder if Hogwarts has a version of 'Everything a Teenage Boy Should Know." Followed up by the gay karma sutra equivalent. ^^

Run little Ev-mort run. I'll get you my Kitty (of a sex variety)and your little cock too. Mwhahahahaha. XD No way in hell Har's going to give that up.

--

Hi Unneeded!

Thank you so much! Haha, well denial might only Harry so far before he just has to accept 'the facts'. ;) Voldie however, might be in denial for quite a while. After all, he is apparently still in denial about his own 'halfblood' status, since he advocates for pureblood supremacy.

LOL! Probably true (about the drunk or stoned part). Although, a large enticing batch of hormones might also 'do the trick'! Besides, it's in the very back of the library... who else but Hermione would go back there? Oh... well... other than Voldie, Harry, and Draco I guess! (And possibly the librarian)! Muahaha!

Oh yes, I fully intend to take advantage of that Gryffie courage! Otherwise, I might not have had a story at all! Thanks Gryffindor!

Muahahaha! Ouch! Major blow to the Dark Lord's ego! Re-assigned to 'Sex Toy'! I see anime arrows piercing his ego to shreds!

I'm inclined to agreeing with you about H and D not being able to fight anymore. They'd probably get too close... and then get turned-on! In front of everyone! Ohhh the Scandal!

Thank you so much! I really tried to give all 3 boys roughly equal time (once they all got on the scene of course) to show what they're all thinking and how they're all reacting and their plans, thoughts etc. I really also liked how it turned out with H and D working together really well regarding pleasuring 'Evan'. XD

Hmm... well I'd likely say that Draco will probably eventually show more of a dominate side to him. Voldie however... may or may not... you see the Real author never really goes into Voldie's sexuality very much. So we don't know whether he's straight, or gay, or top, or bottom, or neutral. However, we'll soon see in my story what my suspicious/conclusions are about his sexuality (or his present sexuality) and Why. :)

Hahaha! Um, I'd really laugh if there was a book like that in the Hogwarts library! If so, Hermione probably knows where it is!

OH, the 'Kama Sutra' might be located in the Restricted Section! Voldie will either need to sneak in or get a teacher's note! Can you imagine him asking Severus for one? Buahahaha! Severus would deserve a raise for that one!

I literally LOL'ed at your last comment! Kitty and little Cock too! Hmm, I know what you meant, but in truth, his cock might not be all that little! XD Indeed! And Harry and Draco might just take turns!

Thanks so much for your Review! I look forward to hearing from you again soon! ttys!

From Kisara

********** moodysavage 2012-07-15 id # 3001385229 oh wow that was hot... both the chapter with draco and even in the dorm and all 3 of them in the library. Both Harry and Evan get rather fuzzy headed when they are together so I'm wondering if their connection that they had before is now connected in a different way now that Voldemort has a different body. And definitely Harry first, then Draco lol. Voldemort is so sensitized that I think it will take both of them to satisfy Evan.

--

Hi Moodysavage!

Thank you so much!

Ahhh... we'll see whether there's anything affecting Harry and Voldie's 'clear-headed-ness'... although there is Draco we have to explain too. So it's a question about whether the cause is the same source or not. Or whether it's really all just hormones... *Thinks of saying about guys only being able to use one 'head' at a time*... *smirks*

Oooo, perhaps your right about V needing both H and D! We'll find out!

Thanks so much for reviewing! ttys!

From Kisara

********** Mya Malfoy myamalfoy@hotmail.com 2012-07-16 id # 3001385306 OMFG!!! I'm not sure if this story is supposed to be a 'just' Harry+Voldemort story or not, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep Draco with them (and hopefully romantical)!!! OMG that was HOT HOT HOT!!! I can't wait for your next update! Thank you!

-

Hi Mya Malfoy!

Thank you so much! I'm so happy you think it's super HOT! Lol, well I will say this at least, Draco will at least be in the picture for quite a while (and this may become permanent, but I won't say for sure right now!).

You're very welcome! I plan to update soon. I look forward to hearing more from you in the future :)

ttys!

From Kisara

********** Sweets 2012-07-24 id # 3001385999

Oh wow! I absolutely love it! I've been flicking through this genre for a while and I'm so amazed that I've never come across this before, I mean we've all seen Tom as that nasty DADA teacher and Harry as the naughty student I love this idea though there's all sorts of fun you can have - as we've seen. Lol Voldemort with raging hormones!!! Wonderfully written too it's fast paced and witty loaded with the awkward teeness that I love. I can't wait for your next chapter

--

Hi Sweets!

Thank you so much! Well, I didn't start posting until fairly recently. Though I had some Real Life things that took me away from updating for a while. But now I can get to writing and posting again! Yes, I tried to think of a plausible scenario where Harry and Voldie would have significant contact (ok in more ways than one :P) where a 'relationship' could begin to form. And this story is what I came up with! It's going to be quite the ride, with quite an interesting plot (at least that's the plan). Also, there really wasn't any stories that ever featured Voldie in any submissive position At All! I'm not saying that I'll never switch things up, but I think we need at least 1 story out there that has him being submissive! I did hear of 1 other story actually, but how the author chose to portray the characters is so OOC in my opinion that I just couldn't continue reading it. The Voldie here in my story I wouldn't say is OOC at all (even though some might), because there is NO WAY that Voldie, who has been trying to kill Harry since even before he way born, would be totally 100% cool and collected when Harry kisses him and does all this other stuff to him! No Way! Therefore, this requires Voldie to act in a very different manner from usual, because his situation itself is So Unusual. Does that make sense?

Yes, lots of room for adventure at Hogwarts! Especially with 3 teen boys! (Ok well more or less 3, definitely 2 at least!) Lol!

Yup Yup! Poor Voldie! But so much fun for us when we see how he reacts! XD

Thank you so much! I do my best to write well (spelling, grammar, and flow). I also try to capture the way in which the characters both speak and think. I try to get it as close as possible to how I think it would play out in a movie, and then I do my best to transfer that into written language on paper. Oh yes, and the very smexy scenes! Totally can't forget those! They're so much fun! Shockingly enough, I find that so many authors on here rate their stories as being + or ++ in terms of the sexual content, but I'm usually disappointed by how Not explicit their sex scenes are (if there are even any sex scenes at all!). Thus, when I rated mine, I Knew with certainty that Mine would live up to its rating! And I think I delivered too! At least from what I can tell from your review and other reviewers' reviews. Lol, oh yes, and teen awkwardness, and Dark Lord awkwardness too! Funny how they end up not being so different after all! Muaha!

Thanks so much for your review! It was very thought provoking! So I had to spend more time answering. Which I enjoyed doing of course.

I look forward to hearing more from you soon in the future! ttys!

From Kisara

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.