Click Here!

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

Kanashii

Well Cheescake IS pretty delicious and addicting! two_thumbs.gif

I'm still thinking on my answer... whistle.gif

I once ate an entire cheesecake (yeah, it was pretty big) and it's not something I'd recommend XD

I'd nuke my hometown (as long as I wasn't in it) to fondle the ass of this girl I know

I'd nuke the entire US (I don't live there XD) to get some F-ing inspiration

• 2 weeks later...
I'd give all my NP, my computer, everything and beat all other people to death barehanded if I could swap reality for my personal fantasy world and the characters I want to be there...

Yeah... That's pretty predictable... Everyone wants that dry.gif

I would sell my soul to a fuzzy blue smurf for a date with Federico Castelluccio.

'Enuf said. wink.gif

As far as killing folks or nuking them...Ah, I can only do that in stories, not in real life. Karma is a bitch. wink.gif I know.

PS: What does Gargamel DO with Smurfs?? he's awfully obsessive about them isn't he? (Thinking sick disgusting thoughts of Gargamel and Smurfs)... Ugh!

I would sell my soul to a fuzzy blue smurf for a date with Federico Castelluccio.

'Enuf said. wink.gif

As far as killing folks or nuking them...Ah, I can only do that in stories, not in real life. Karma is a bitch. wink.gif I know.

PS: What does Gargamel DO with Smurfs?? he's awfully obsessive about them isn't he? (Thinking sick disgusting thoughts of Gargamel and Smurfs)... Ugh!

lol, little blue condoms XD

but I think he wants to eat them laugh.gif

lol, little blue condoms XD

but I think he wants to eat them laugh.gif

Hmmm, that sounds up Keith's alley (or is it Knorg's?) Someone on here has a shrink fetish, I think it is Mr. Keith...

Ok, Keith, there is a suggestion for ya...(A Shrink story involving Gargamel and a female Smurf) well I guess the smurf is already shrunk...Hee, hee! no "vore" though (No Gargamel eating the smurfette) LOL! anything else he wants to do to her is up to you...Are you game? whip.gif

Let me think about that for a day or so... I never watched much of the smurfs.

Let me think about that for a day or so... I never watched much of the smurfs.

Actually either did I wink.gif I just remembered the cartoon show from the 80's when XYZ mentioned Smurfs and blue condoms and we were joking about what Gargamel wanted them for... So it got my sick mind thinking in a devious way. biggrin.gif

I figured if anyone could whip up a story on that them, you could.

LOL! I knew you would find something out there dear Knorg! smile.gif

Anyway, I'm still waiting with crossed fingers to see if Keith feels up to the challenge. Normally "Shrink" isn't my fetish, but I dunno, I've been feeling 'mean' lately. So the thought of Gargamel doing the nasty with Smurfette (Gargamel being regular human sized wizard) and other dominating things to her, just seemed... I dunno. A voyeuristic obsession as of late.

Yeah I could write my own, but I tend to lean towards hard core BDSM, Ponyplay and Mafia themes for my kinks. cool.gif

I bet you wouldn't be laughing if you were the one wearing a tiny block of concrete around your feet as the cold waters of the North Close over you, for nothing more than not showing enough respect to Papa Smurf.

I bet you wouldn't be laughing if you were the one wearing a tiny block of concrete around your feet as the cold waters of the North Close over you, for nothing more than not showing enough respect to Papa Smurf.

;) Knorg, I think I lurve you! <evil grin> Now I'm gonna be thinking of Smurf Mob stories to write... Muhahahha!

The Smurfather

Whack a Smurf!

Baseball bat beatings to the shins, by smurf enforcers!

Smurfette as the Smurfathers comare (Moll, mistress)

Omerta! the Blue code!

Famiglia: Turf wars...Smurfs vs the My Little Pony crew.

Aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahahahahhhahaha!!!! I'm dying of laughter over here! :rofl::yahoo::yahoo:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.