Click Here!

Lambs to the Slaughter Review Replies

Guest KishinoKurobi

Guest KishinoKurobi

Since I cannot just hit a button to reply to reviewers (to my knowledge, correct me if I'm wrong) I will reply to them in this forum because I value your opinions. (Even the haters)

Standard format is: Quoted review, line break, response.

Thanks to everyone who reviews.

Guest KishinoKurobi
so what will happen to naruto? will he be a badass motherfucker like kyubbi or will he be stupid like cannon or in between???

and all of those tags are from kyubbi doing to others or naruto to others?

well beside that the chapter was aahhh... Intersting, original and a little disturbing but cool.

cant help to dislike that the bijus will be so godlike i mean i know in cannon they are pathetic but come on atleast give them some weakness and let naruto know them.

anyway update soon

Naruto will survive, and he won't be horribly scarred emotionally or otherwise. He is going to be in between for sure.

-rant-

Kishimoto is honestly a crappy writer. His artwork is decent, but his plot and decisions leave everything to be desired. Proof? When Naruto beat Neji in the chunin exams- How did he dig that hole? He knows no earth jutsu. Even if he just dug it manually in less than 10 seconds (already bad) how would he come shooting out like a rocket? He should have lost badly, but the power system in Naruto goes like this: If Kishimoto feels like they win, they win.

-end rant-

He won't be like the Kyuubi either. He would never pledge loyalty to a village if he was. He will be on par with a prodigy, but no more.

The enemies will be far stronger as well, so it will balance out.

The tags are for things that may happen by anyone to anyone. The world is a messed up place in peace, war doesn't help any. My view is it is better to warn people now and lose some viewers than accidentally ruin the story for someone who can't handle something later on. If you stop reading my story after 15 chapters, it won't be because I'm introducing offensive elements un-announced.

As for the Biju- They are not all as strong as the Kyuubi, or even on his level. The Kyuubi is far more than meets the eye, trust me. the other Biju will still be legendary though. Even the three tails would require a MASSIVE effort and major losses to take down. For reference: Cannon Akatsuki would need every single one of them (possibly changing depending on how retarded Kishimoto gets with Tobi) to take down the three tails, and would still lose about 2-4 members.

Also, the violence and dark themes are not just because I want to be violent and dark. They always serve a purpose. For example I would hazard to guess that in chapter one you learned that the Kyuubi is a evil in a manner that you cannot describe with insane or chaotic.

It's hard to describe his brand of evil with words, but his actions make it very clear. That is why I show it.

Thanks for the review.

Guest KishinoKurobi
Is this going to be a naruto centerd fic cuz if it is i beleive naruto needs to find a way to kill the kyubi and take its power for his own. So far im not a fan of this fic cuz for 1 you killed off Kushina and second you made the lemons sick in my opinion (even if it was a rape scene).

This fic will deal with Naruto more than other people, but is not essentially centered just around Naruto. I will continue to develop the characters of supporting and important people. Villains will be realistic and support the theory that monsters are made, not born.

I also will let you know that Naruto will not kill Kyuubi. A beyond S rank Genjutsu enhanced by the extremely formidable mask Haze was broken in an instant. The Kyuubi is ancient and does not let himself become at a disadvantage.

If you can't take violence and find that lemon to be upsetting, I would recommend you stop reading. I'm not going to lie or tone down the violence even if asked a thousand times. It's my story and I will write it how I want.

It's up to you if you wish to read, so feel free to quit and no hard feelings. My work is not for everyone, and I get that.

Peace out,

-KishinoKurobi

Guest KishinoKurobi
Sorry, but I have to disagree. As powerful as any ONE person is, there is always someone else who has the potential to become more powerful than them or can band MANY together to take that person down.

That includes gods, who are more well-referred to as 'god-like entities'. Most of them are so arrogant that they cannot even conceive of someone challenging them and therefore tend to overlook things.

I really wish I could answer you in more detail, but I don't want to spoil the story.

What I can say is that the problem lies in Kyuubi's unique skill set. Without knowing it it would be hard to get it. Sorry, but no spoilers.

Guest KishinoKurobi

Well this is one of the worst pieces of garbage that I've read on this site at least what I could read of it. Everyone and everything is so out of character I don't see why you even bothered you should have just made your own universe because then maybe at least this story might make a bit of sense as it doesn't make any sense at all. The fox itself is so completely made up you'd be better off just making up some kind of demon for the story but since it has some kind of strange multiple personality where it's one thing at one moment and completely different the next I'll just put it down to bad writing.

Some things in this are so stupid it literally made me angry reading this crap. Why in the hell wouldn't Naruto want to kill something that murdered his father and then tortured, raped and murdered his mother? Why the hell would it even keep it's word, it's a fucking demon the enjoyed murder and rape there is no reason why the hell it would keep its word about anything but yet you try and make it have some kind of thing where it would keep it...how does that many any sense!? Plus you should have at least warned people this would be one of those fucking snuff stories, how the hell you people get off on that crap I'll never know.

And it actually says he won't turn Naruto against the village...bullshit! Again it's a fucking demon why the hell wouldn't it? Hell I don't understand why it even spared Naruto and didn't just kill him since as you written him he would just torture Naruto daily for 7 years and then kill him after the deal just to be a dick like he is. and no one helps or even attempts to fight back, again that's just crap the whole village is nothing but a bunch of limp dicks that do nothing? Anime is filled with people going up against god like characters with no chance of winning.

There is no way to kill him either? That's total bullshit, what's the point to anything that happens in this story? There doesn't seem to be one and it just seems to be filled with nothing but bullshit and a giant middle finger to the Naruto fan base. I honestly have not been so turned off and pissed off at a story in so long and it's a stupid story I have no idea why I'm so pissed off at it. Normally crap stories like this I just ignore but for some reason I just can't. This is basically my way of just exercising these feelings out of me so I can fucking move on. I don't care if you delete this after, hell I expect you to, but I got to get this out of me before it drives me nuts. Personally I hope this story is never finished as you'll just get bored and give up since no one seems to enjoy reading this thing. The only reason I bet you haven't gotten more negative reviews is because on this site your account can be deleted without warning from the higher ups if a complaint is filed. Which is why I didn't make an account for this site.

I don't care if you got a response to this honestly there is no justification for ANYTHING in this sad excuse of a story. The only other story that was this stupid was Dark Marvel X-Men or something like that which that guy gave up on.

I am an honorable man and will respond to more than just praise. You probably won't read this, so I'll make it short. Feel free to respond if you do.

First- I did list it as AU, so you should have expected it to be AU. I also added a multitude of warning tags, so don't like I surprised you with rape and/or killing. It's listed.

Second- You have yet to see how Naruto is raised, so you are arguing I did something wrong before I did it.

Third- The majority of your 'points' are in self imposed negatives that I haven't written yet or things you missed. I have yet to finish writing this story, so please refrain from telling me:

what's the point to anything that happens in this story? There doesn't seem to be one and it just seems to be filled with nothing but bullshit and a giant middle finger to the Naruto fan base.

Long story short, if you lack the mental capacity to understand simple concepts like 'incomplete' and 'warnings/categorization' then please refrain from spouting ignorant opinions over peoples non-profit work.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.