Click Here!

Overt Religiosity (A Caleb - BtVS Fiction)

TheBlackadder

Alright,

I've been writting this thing like gang busters with absolutely no feed back at all. and considering as how I'm trying VERY hard to get back into the writting swing of things I am desperately in need of ratings, feed back, questions, comments and the like. As always, I would very much appricate constructive critisim as opposed to (you suck, this sucks, the world sucks, suck suckity, suck suck suck)

I am openly and directly asking for reading and feedback with this story. They are short chapters and I am prepared for whatever feedback you have. Even though I have an ego like . . . . pretty much all writters and eat up praise and flattery like it's cheesecake, I understand that this is not my best work and I am ready for whatever you have to say.

Author: TheBlackadder (me! :D)

Titile: Overt Religiosity

Summery: Caleb and the First had another weapon that no one knew about, not even her. The only women Caleb didn't completely dispise although you wouldn't be able to tell by how he treats her.

Fandom: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Caleb

Pairing: The only actual pairing is between Caleb and the Original Character Annabelle. M/F

Warnings: There is a great deal of violence, abuse, gory, masogynism, biblical confrentation, humiliation, and sexual content. Not always pleasent sex either. D/s, Humil, M/s, OC, Preg, Slave, Tort, Violence, WIP

Solo or Chaptered Story: Chaptered

URL: http://buffy.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600092030

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, I am begging for you to give it a read and give me ratings, reviews, and comments.

• 4 weeks later...

I'll say this:

Author: TheBlackadder

Titile: Overt Religiosity

Summery: Caleb and the First had another weapon that no one knew about, not even her. The only women Caleb didn't completely dispise although you wouldn't be able to tell by how he treats her.

Fandom: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Caleb

Pairing: The only actual pairing is between Caleb and the Original Character Annabelle. M/F

Warnings: There is a great deal of violence, abuse, gory, masogynism, biblical confrentation, humiliation, and sexual content. Not always pleasent sex either. D/s, Humil, M/s, OC, Preg, Slave, Tort, Violence, WIP

Solo or Chaptered Story: Chaptered

...this hurts you. Other than the woman/women slip-up, these are all things that any spell check would catch. Personally, I don't click on stories with misspelled summaries (because I fully expect the story itself to continue in the same vein, and that's going to be zero fun), and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in that. Your title and summary are crucial in selling the story, make sure they're as perfect as you can make them.