Click Here!

Storm Constantine

Guest orleans

Guest orleans

Anyone interested in / reading / discussing these books? On AFF.Net there are not many stories about this fandom, and I wonder why.

Perhaps people don't know them at all? It would be a shame, because there you can find everything you want from a story: a wonderful plot, great characters, love, adventure, angst, erotism, and much more.... worshippy.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I am in process of reading Storm Constantine Wraeththu series twice, each time I have gotten more out of the it... I find the duel gender thing fascinating and very tongue.gif sexy... LoL sex magick rules! Grissecon anyone?

Cal

Guest orleans

Hi Cal,

finally here's someone replying! yahoo.gif I already feared I would have to talk to myself....

Grissecon anyone?

lol, anytime you want. But I would ask Pell if he will allow it, if I were you smile.gif Just to be sure he will not try to kill you

What's your favourite character? Well, perhaps I should not ask this, your name makes it obvious, or am I wrong?

I really like Rue; wub.gif this poor har has to suffer so much. *sigh*

And yeah, the *duel gender thing* is indeed fascinating, a part of the magic in the story.. I wonder if humankind will eventually develop this way? An interesting thought.

hug.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hi back guys, No your not wrong... badass boys rules... I 'm the Killer! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr! :angry:

Pell wouldn't care... he too busy with politics LOL! After all, whats a beautiful bad boy to do, but keep working his thing, until he is taken out of this world for a ride in the Ether on his Angel Stead... with a bumber stick on its rear which reads... Poor Theide, needs Aruna Now! Please Help!" ;)

Cal

PS Rue is cool, but he wears too much Make-up... it rubs off if you share breath with him. :lol:

Hi Cal,

finally here's someone replying! :) I already feared I would have to talk to myself....

lol, anytime you want. But I would ask Pell if he will allow it, if I were you :) Just to be sure he will not try to kill you

What's your favourite character? Well, perhaps I should not ask this, your name makes it obvious, or am I wrong?

I really like Rue; :wub: this poor har has to suffer so much. *sigh*

And yeah, the *duel gender thing* is indeed fascinating, a part of the magic in the story.. I wonder if humankind will eventually develop this way? An interesting thought.

:hug:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.