Click Here!

Winter depression

Guest orleans

Guest orleans

All I want is a little bit of sunshine, but no. Today it's dark and rainy outside and cold. My mood is similar and I'm pissed off by everything.

I need to get a story for a friend finished, but I'm absolutely in no mood to do that.

I even have no chocolate at home. The world is cruel. crying.gif I think I will go and hide in my bed.

Eh, I have to agree with orleans on this one. I don't like winter, I don't like being cold -it can be 60 degrees outside and I still think it's chilly. The past two or three days we've had nothing but overcast skies. The first day it snowed, the past two days it's been freezing rain. I hate the constant threat of always falling and busting my ass too.

I agree it's good for hot chocolate and staying inside and just veggin' out -but I've had to go out every day in the crappy weather, scrape off my car (which is more like a car-cicle at this point than anything else), and drive in it (the snow isn't as bad as the ice to drive in, but it still kinda freaks me out sometimes...mostly because other people don't know how to drive in it).

The winters here tend to be bad anyway because there's nothing to stop the wind, which just makes it bitterly, bone-chilling, blood-freezing cold.

BRRR! It's makin' me cold just thinking about it!

Guest orleans

I don't mind when it's actually snowing in winter, but this cold and wet weather ist just ewww....

It would be perfect to have snow, and cold and sunshine.... that would be soooo great.

Hm, I think I wouldn't mind the darkness if I had someone for cuddling *sighs* I think I know now what to wish for in my letter to Santa....