Click Here!

Care to Share?

Guest WithLoveForever

I'd love to. I'm currently studying Journalism and Mass Communications, so this would be really something! I've been reading fanfiction now for over 10 years. I never had The courage to start writing though up until 2 years ago. So far, I love it!

I'll be sending a PM soon.

Okay! So, I've got the short list created ... of 18... I still gotta whittle down, but at least I'm getting somewhere! Please understand that due to the sheer volume of applications, it is just not a possibility for me to respond to each of you individually. It's been a pleasure getting to understand a bit of why you do what you do and I can't even begin to express how blessed I feel to have such a supportive group of people!

Sorry pm'ed you before I read all the thread... Whoops.....

I would absolutely love to participate in this interview. I have been reading fanfiction for 10 years, wrote a couple of stories several years ago, and currently edit for three authors. I have a Bachelor's in English--Professional Writing with a minor in Creative Writing. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that fanfiction is creative, is art, is relevant. I have so many good things to say about fanfiction!

Please, please afford me this opportunity to say on a more public scale what I have already told my English professors: fanfiction is an amazing outlet for creative persons, an opporuntunity for writers to grow, and an inspiring source of entertainment that, in some cases, rivals some of the best modern writing. Some of my absolute favorite authors are fanfiction authors.

Contact me at aerawyn.edits@gmail.com.

I'm not a regular. In fact I only returned to adult fanfics two year ago, after telling myself, ten years ago, that adults didn't do fanfics (rewash my mind after mentally washing my hands etc). That said, I'm willing to contribute to the interview, and interested in reading it.

Guess I caught this too late...Please diregard my message as you seem to have ample amount of writers and I apologize for sending you a useless message. I guess I should check the news more regularly...