Click Here!

Dobby loves Harry Challenge

Femtedd

The fallowing is a rough (very rough) draft of my newest story challenge called “Dobby Loves Harry“.

Those of you how are familiar with my other story challenge “Hermione’s House-Elf Training” will no doubt note the many similarities between this one and that. This story in particular is one part forced feminization one part bestial rape fantasy. If that’s not your bead and butter, feel free to close this window and be on our way.

Well, here we go.

A prank by twins (or some other third party) goes wrong and causes Harry to be enchanted so that everyone, both Humans and House-Elves (and in particular Dobby) only see Harry as an attractive (to other elves) female house-elf.

In this story male elves are dominant over females which causes Dobby to try to dominate Harry, both physically and sexually.

Harry is shut in with Dobby in the same house for 2 weeks, trapped.

Harry quickly discovers that if Dobby has full intercourse with Harry (mean Cuming in Harry’s ass) it will magically bind Harry as his mate with Dobby as the dominant partner.

Harry must do every thing in his power too keep Dobby from raping him until he finds a way to lift the enchantment and get back to normal.

Harry must not let anyone know about the situation to ovoid a huge scandal.

The ways Dobby must try to assert his dominance over Harry must include to following:

1. Replacing all his normal clothes with those that a female house-elf might ware. (frilly pink pillowcases, girly bows, feminine lace ext.) with the worrying exclusion of any from of undergarments.

2. Spanking Harry “for being a naughty, naughty little elf.”

3. Punctuating any order given to Harry with a smack to his “saucy elf bottom”

4. Shrinking Harry down to house-elf size to “give him (Dobby) better access to his (Harry’s) person, and thus making it easer for Dobby to spank/molest/mate with him.

5. Demanding that Harry sleep in the same bed with him as befitting of their status as a soon to be mated pair.

Harry must be forced to perform some form of sexual act (hand job, blowjob, est.) on Dobby at least once in a desperate attempt to keep the randy elf from simple bending him over and shagging him on the spot.

Any time that Harry is forced to perform some form of sexual act on Dobby afterward Dobby must angrily punish Harry for “being over eager and messing up the mating ritual!”

Weather or not the story end with Harry finding a way too lift the enchantment or getting buggered and becoming the elf’s permanent mate/sex slave is up to the writer.

Have fun!

Edited by Femtedd

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Anonguy

I was working on a delightful Harry/Winky story but Harry/Dobby is a kink too far.

ah man, you are, of course, joking.... right?

"Im writing a story about a male human having a relationship with a female non-human, but i still think a story about a male human and an also male non-human is just right out!"

I mean, come on now. That's nitpicking at best and grossly homophobic at worst.

Also, you do realize that there is quit a bit more to this story challenge than just the pairing right?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SCORPIONELDAR

dude man he just said it was sligtly to kinky for him not that he found it gross or disgusting why are you going after him like that frakly i find house elf on human sex to be a bit to far for me

some think this about all non vanilla realationships and that is ok

they did not say it was sick wrong or imoral just a bit to far for them to write and mentioned a story they did write that the person might enjoy

side note i have no clue how i ended up on this page looking for harry hermione lemons but eh that is the internet for you

this is in reply to the guy who posted jan 5 at 7 32 scince i dont know how to quote

Guest Noob-O-Tron

I've started on a story for this! I'm pretty excited about it too! Hopefully I'll have a chapter to share soon enough! :dance:

Cool beans, let us know when you have somthing ready fr us to see.

dude man he just said it was sligtly to kinky for him not that he found it gross or disgusting why are you going after him like that frakly i find house elf on human sex to be a bit to far for me

some think this about all non vanilla realationships and that is ok

they did not say it was sick wrong or imoral just a bit to far for them to write and mentioned a story they did write that the person might enjoy

side note i have no clue how i ended up on this page looking for harry hermione lemons but eh that is the internet for you

this is in reply to the guy who posted jan 5 at 7 32 scince i dont know how to quote

Um, yes and no. Allthough I agree with you that Anonguy overreacted a fair bit, I do thinh that he/(she?) made kind of a good point.

Also, there are buttens at the bottom right of every post that you can use to quote someone's post in your oun.

Guest Scorpioneldar

Cool beans, let us know when you have somthing ready fr us to see.

Um, yes and no. Allthough I agree with you that Anonguy overreacted a fair bit, I do thinh that he/(she?) made kind of a good point.

Also, there are buttens at the bottom right of every post that you can use to quote someone's post in your oun.

ahh ok thank you did not realize the quote button

i was not saying that the point was bad mearly that it did not seem to aply to the situation as i understood it

though i suppose the other guy did not really need to volenteer the information that it was too kinky for him either

thanks again for pointing out the obvious thing i missed

no idea how i missed it

ahh well

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Interested

I would like to through my 2 cents into this, cuz forced fem/maledom stories are both my one of my fav and hardest to find stories.

And adding an an element of magic that alters other peoples perceptions to make them think that what their looking at is not

a human male but something more like, say, this: 

Blaze The Twilight Imp

… and having everyone treat him accordingly is both interesting and unique.

Just imagining both the desperation of trying to find a fix for this without being able to get anyone to help and the fear/humiliation of having to deal with a crazy little house-elf constantly abusing and sexually harassing him terns me on and feels like one of those rare fetish fics that I could read over and over again and still get some enjoyment out of it every subsequent reading beyond just the first time.

In short, i’m saying that this is a good idea and somebody should take it up.

(P.S. Thanks to those how bumped this old post and brought it to my attention.)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.