Click Here!

Flame

Okay so I've been a member of AFF for two days and I already have a flamish review. *sighs*

gay she just comes back and all is forgiven bullshit

The person who said this was ragnrockkyuubi, who does have a registered account on AFF. Considering the commentary they left me, it just proves they really didn't read my story (To Love Again: http://naruto.adultf...hp?no=600104723) since it clearly explains in Chapter 1 the events that lead to Sakura's pardon and the reasons why she was forgiven so easily. Everyone has a right to their opinion and all, but unless someone has something constructive to say that can help me improve as a writer or something nice to say about the story, I really don't see the reason why they should leave their negativity in a review to hurt the person writing the story.

Anyways just reporting this person since I want the admins to be aware of them, since I have a feeling that I won't be the first or last person effected by their negative comments.

The comment is undeniably harsh, and could not be construed as constructive criticism even if I squint very hard, but it is also not a flame. There is not a personal attack on you, the author, which is what constitutes a flame.

While we can always hope that all users here will conduct themselves like adults, given that this is an adults-only venue, there will always be those people who will leave reviews that are no more than a bluntly expressed opinion. As the author, you always have the option to remove the review if you choose.

Oh okay. I was going by what another site said was a flame.

Anywho as I said before I just wanted it on the record that this person does leave these kinds of reviews since it's been my experience that people who do this, do it often to leave their negativity to taint another person's day.

Thanks for the advice.

Edited by Lady Yue

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.