Click Here!

Harry/Draco

Guest Jullians

Guest Jullians

so,

what do you think about them? like them together? who's the top? who's the bottom?

i personally adore them together^^ but i cant read fics that draco is the top... he's so bottom! happy.gif

so what do you all think? ohmy.gif

Draco is top and Harry is bottom.

Harry never demanded much from anyone in his whole life, he's always being the taken one never the giver.

Beth

Me, personally, I write them both ways in a fic, each with equal time as a top and a bottom. And I read both. When I'm reading I tend to alternate. In a fic, it depends on how the characters personality is written. If Draco is the dominant, I like to see him on top and vice versa. I think that they need to be a couple, all that rage towards each other, you so know that their bedroom time is going to be firey and really really hot.

Harry as a top, definately when I'm writing it, but I enjoy reading Harry as bottom. It depends on how the author writes their personality though. I think Harry should be a bottom because he's always doing things for everyone else, basically being selfless the whole time, I think it would be a relief to have some take control.

Lubb the pairing and it doesn't matter to me who tops because as long as the author makes the story good and it draws you in! ALSO, if it can make sense and it's a story that you bite your nails off too much! XD yes it happens!

think.gif harry/draco is okay but harry/lucius is so my favorite still if they have to be together harry is the best when he's dominating draco and showing him whose in charge because face it if he didn't draco would walk all over him without a second thought but that's just my opinon tongue.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
:) I personally like Dom Draco and Sub Harry best. I think that it just isn't in Draco's personality to be a sub, but I certainly don't discriminate against sub Draco stories, lol!

• 1 month later...

About !top Harry... :spank: and :o ...let's just say the lightning bolt scar just screams "TARGET!"

If one tries to keep them in character (fuck, what's the point in writing fanfics if one just vomits on the personalities of the characters?), the only way to manage consensual Draco/Harry is getting them utterly, terribly drunk. Have you ever read that they hate each other?

Anyway, if they just have to fuck each other, it's either Draco topping or Draco topping from the bottom.

Edited by Supersonic Bitch

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer Harry on top as long as the writer doesn't make Draco as melted blob of fluff. Draco is something of a prick, though I love him for it, and I can't see him turning over a new leaf completely and being all "Oh, Harry, I love you so much. Take me! Take me!"

Draco would be a bottomer that bites back and gives Harry a run for his money... at least that's what I think.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think it is quite unfair of you to ask me such a difficult question... I'd have to say... well... hm... Nope, this is not fair at all. I adore fics where they share/switch positions and I love fics with sexy controlling Harry and I love fics with gorgeous demanding Draco. Not only that but I enjoy fics with slightly softened, calmer Draco and delight in fics with tired of caring the world's weight on his shoulder and just wanting to be taken care of for once Harry.

I declare this question unanswerable.

I don't discriminate... polictical or in the bedroom! Lol ^_^

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest oskalaboska
I think it is quite unfair of you to ask me such a difficult question... I'd have to say... well... hm... Nope, this is not fair at all. I adore fics where they share/switch positions and I love fics with sexy controlling Harry and I love fics with gorgeous demanding Draco. Not only that but I enjoy fics with slightly softened, calmer Draco and delight in fics with tired of caring the world's weight on his shoulder and just wanting to be taken care of for once Harry.

I declare this question unanswerable.

I don't discriminate... polictical or in the bedroom! Lol :)

Here, Here.

I'm totally with you on that cade. You named off my favorite type of story (which is a story that has all of the above)

• 2 years later...

Personally, I ship Catcher-Dom Harry + Service-Top Draco.

Malfoy seems like he would be the more experienced of the two, sexually, and more level-headed in the bedroom, as well as someone willing to push a few preconceived boundaries--always a good quality in a top. But for me, Harry would be in the receiving position for sex while maintaining more power in the relationship, wearing the pants as far as major decisions, financials, etc are concerned. Harry's generous and flexible enough to give Draco a long leash, necessary for keeping their shit together long-term. He's also reliable in a jam and the kind of man you can rely on. Malfoy can be flighty and needs someone steady to fall back on.

Everybody has some wiggle room; therefore, everybody wins, I suppose.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.