Click Here!

Spidergirl fic

Guest clarkus95

Guest clarkus95

I'm looking for a fic I read a while back and now I can't find it. It had the spider girl clone from ultimate spider man running off and robbing a crime boss and using the money to set herself up in Chicago. She meets another meta who has star based powers and the hook up. She has some questions regarding her sexuality and becomes spidergirl after a while. I think she was using the name Piper, If this rings any bells can you direct me? thanks.

• 2 years later...

I'm looking for a fic I read a while back and now I can't find it. It had the spider girl clone from ultimate spider man running off and robbing a crime boss and using the money to set herself up in Chicago. She meets another meta who has star based powers and the hook up. She has some questions regarding her sexuality and becomes spidergirl after a while. I think she was using the name Piper, If this rings any bells can you direct me? thanks.

I remember that, and I'm looking for it too, it was great! I'm kicking myself that I didn't save it before it vanished.

The title was Ultimate Spider-Woman: Take Two or something like that? There are so few good stories out there about Ultimate Jessica Drew and the obvious gender identity issues that should be central to her character, which got so horribly glossed over in the comics. Heck, I'd love any help finding any other stories that cover this territory too.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.