Click Here!

Any help would be appreciated

gaaraxoxolee

Yes I know, another Naruto fic. Hopefully mine doesn't turn out to be too lame. Anywho...

Fandom: Naruto

Characters: Shikamaru, Temari

Setting: 3 years after the begining of part II

Expected length: 10-20 chapters, maybe more depending (I will try to update once every 2 weeks and at least once a month)

Rating: The begining and middle chapters (haven't decided how quickly I want them jumping into bed, but most likely it will be a slow progress, gotta work to get there!!)will be rated PG to PG-13, after that R to NC-17

Warnings: Heavy violence, rape, bondage, torture, distrubing situations (of course this will all be in later chapters)

Requested Help: Grammar(main thing I need help on), OOCness (just in case), canon checks (basically if I write anything that conflicts with canon up until the end of the Team 10 arc in part II, I doubt I will but hey no one is perfect), and any personal suggestions are welcome

Please e-mail or PM me. If you are interested and I feel we have chemistry, I will e-mail you the story. I have 2 chapters written so far but none posted. This is my very first fanfic (not my first story) so I hope this is fun for us both!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.