Click Here!

Preread/Editing Beta needed for a twilight fanfiction

sinnersprayer

1. Give a brief description of what you're looking for from your prospective beta.

I would like for some one who has an eye for detail and a stomach for the darker themes.

2. Say what fandom this is for, or if it's an original story.

Its a Twilight inspired story

3. Let the prospective beta readers know what type of story this will be (in general). For example, if it's an erotic story then you really should point out what they can expect to find, so if it contains slash or rape, for example, and the prospective beta isn't into either of those things, they'll know not to bother enquiring. On the other hand, if it's right up their alley then they'll be more likely to enquire with you further. The prospective beta reader needs to know if what you're writing is something that will interest them.

I wrote a rather extensive warning posted here

Please read it,

If you are still interested, then contact me.

I wrote it to have horror, angst, drama, and decided to keep the supernatural aspect as well as adding more to it.

4. State whether you'd like to read examples of the prospective beta reader's works before you agree on anything. This is a good idea, since if a person is going to be critiquing your work, wouldn't you like to know whether they really do know what they're talking about?

In the same page I have added a second post where I have links to the few chapters I have here. (4 chapters and a prologue)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.