Click Here!

Sexiest Cartoon Characters!

Guest Knorg

Gadget Hackwrench - It's weird because I'm not usually into furry stuff and normally the idea of a woman who is a few inches tall doesn't press my buttons. But for some reason there's always been something about Gadget, ever since they first showed Rescue Rangers when I was a little kid.

Marge Simpson is probably my second choice. Total MILF!

Oh, Flirtatia, hands down. The Adventures of Gulliver.

If we're open to descending order, then Fantastic Voyage's Erica Lane would be second.

Venture Brother's Molotov Cocktease.

Scooby Doo's Daphne.

Star Trek's M'Ress.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've got a long-standing crush on Wolverine from X-Men (and NOT because of Hugh Jackman's portrayal, though it does rate pretty high on my list as a pretty good comic book --> real life adaptation), along with Darien from Sailor Moon (I know, anime, but it was my favorite cartoons as a kid), Speed from Speed Racer, and Terry, aka Batman, from Batman Beyond.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

10) Meg Griffin (Family Guy) - Because I'm attracted to emotionally damaged girls -- not healthy, I know. 'Sides, she's cute when she tries to be.

9) Velma Dinkley (Scooby Doo) - The only thing I like more than emotionally damaged girls are brainy girls with full figures.

8) Daria Morgendorffer (Daria) - see above, though I wish the poor girl would eat something.

7) Zia (Mysterois Cities of Gold) - Probably my first animated love. Side note: the age of ten is not a good time to find out you might be gay.

8) Lisa Hayes. (Robotech, US Version) Strong will, great military mind, and legs that are physically incapable of stopping. And have you see her in uniform??? Mommy like.

7) Darien/Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon) - he's just androgynous enough to make the cut. :think:

6) One word: Smurfette. (I think you know…)

5) Marge Simpson. (The Simpsons) I mean, look at her. Loose the beehive, girl. Its holding you back.

4) Tie: Steel Angel Kurumi and her sister Saki (Steel Angel Kurumi) (Please note, the linked pic, while tastefull, is not work-safe).

3) Jessica Rabbit. (Who Framed Roger Rabbit?) Is her very figure an insult to all women? Yes. But its such a damn sexy insult that she gets a pass. I think I spent my entire 7th grade year with my hair combed over one eye just so I could look like her. Side note: It didn't work. :huh:

2) Cheetata (Thundercats) - She was furry before furies were cool.

1) Kimberley Anne Possible. (Kim Possible) FTW.

Edited by YuriChampion

I'm counting anime in here obviously

10. Kim (Kim Possible)

9. Seras Victoria (Hellsing)

8. Starfire (Teen Titans)

7. Twilight Suzuka (Outlaw Star)

6. Hinata (Naruto)

5. Yori (Kim Possible)

4. Raven (Teen Titans)

3. Shego (Kim Possible)

2. Ryoko (Tenchi Muyo)

1. Arshes Nei (Bastard!!)

10. Kim (Kim Possible)

6. Hinata (Naruto)

5. Yori (Kim Possible)

4. Raven (Teen Titans)

3. Shego (Kim Possible)

2. Ryoko (Tenchi Muyo)

Edit: Sorry didn't mean to post a second time, got an error page the first time so went back to do it again and wound up with two. Would delete but don't know how.

Edited by Diamondflame

10. Kim (Kim Possible)

6. Hinata (Naruto)

5. Yori (Kim Possible)

4. Raven (Teen Titans)

3. Shego (Kim Possible)

2. Ryoko (Tenchi Muyo)

You get 500 points for having three Kim Possible characters. But you loose a million for listing Kim at the bottom.

Fortunately those points don't mean anything. :rolleyes:

I would have added some Teen Titans myself, but having Zia on the list was as far into lolicon territory as I was willing to go ( I believe she was 12 at the start of The Mysterious Cites of Gold).

Edited by YuriChampion

You get 500 points for having three Kim Possible characters. But you loose a million for listing Kim at the bottom.

Fortunately those points don't mean anything. :P

I would have added some Teen Titans myself, but having Zia on the list was as far into lolicon territory as I was willing to go ( I believe she was 12 at the start of The Mysterious Cites of Gold).

Wow, didn't think my list could put me that far into the negitives. What can I say, I like the others better.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.