Click Here!

Of VIkings and the World - ChallengeFic - Review Replies and more!

Windrider Shiva

Hi hi!

To my reviewers, thank you, thank you very much! Reviews make me happy! And I'm always up to discuss my stories, whether it's the characters, the storyline, the background, inspirations and more. If you want to know something, post here or ask in your review, and I'll be more than happy to reply ^^.

I'll go by prompt, going to make it a bit easier - hopefully XD.

The Bikini:

BronxWench[/url]]

The power of a few small triangles of cloth... ::grins:: Nicely done, and the long-haired Vikings make a splash in their prompt debut!

XD Thanks for the comment! Skjaldr's an outspoken guy and loves to describe and think about things down to ridiculous levels. I thought this was absolutely perfect for him. I can hear him rant about anything really...

"Yeah but it's just triangles! Triangles over boobs! I don't get why they pay more to wear less, doesn't make sense!"

And then he'd walk away, muttering about how it still doesn't make sense to him XD.

pittwitch[/url]]

Nice use of the prompt! Well done!

Thank you! It almost took a different turn, but I managed to salvage it XD. I think one of my first ideas involved Skjaldr in a bikini and protesting about it... lol.

Edited by ChibiShiva

LOL ... vikings in bikinis would have definitely been a different turn!

XD I might have to write it after all. Skjaldr would so do it, probably on a dare, lol.

I'm not thinking about him strutting about to "Stayin' Alive", no, I swear...

Journey

pittwitch[/url'>]

Ahhhh' date=' Paradise by the dashboard lights! Very nice! :D

[/quote']

Thanks! XD. Yeah, I tried to come up with a more modern approach to it, that still suited my main idea of them travelling around... they were perfect candidates for a road trip XD.

BronxWench]

I was chuckling throughout this chapter' date=' thanks to Skjaldr's utterly delicious urge to pillage his Asgeir. The ending was priceless! Marvelous!

[/quote']

Glad you liked my ending! ^^. I chuckled while writing it too. Poor Skjaldr doesn't get to take control too often, but when he does, he makes sure Asgeir remembers... XD. I'm also fairly sure Asgeir got his revenge afterwards. 'Cause he's that kinda guy.

Edited by ChibiShiva

• 3 weeks later...

Seashore:

Whoo hoo! Awesome! Poor vikings done in by voyeurs. :D WTG Chibi.

Thank you! Originally the boat was stopping and staring at them' date=' but I had to cut it short XD. Actually my earlier versions implied public sex on a beach, but I couldn't bring myself to it XD.

Seashore

Skjaldr is really racking up the payback here, isn't he? And poor Asgeir... will he ever get to come? Nicely worked!

Thank you as well! XD. Well, Skjaldr really set himself up for it. It was his fault! Not that Asgeir minds, mind you. He's more than willing. He'll get his chance at coming, fear not. XD.

Season:

Pittwitch: Aw, a sweet seasonal moment in the snow ...

I had to XD. I'm not usually a very fluffy writer, but I wanted something sweet. I spent a long time figuring out the setting; I could see them walking through an old European city/town at night, or a narrow street only lit up by moonlight. And the snow. Light, sparkling, pure white snow... They weren't supposed to end up rolling/fighting in it, but for that, you have to thank Children of Bodom's recording diary videos XD. Playful fighting in the snow~

• 4 weeks later...

eroburn:

this is a very cute story:)

and i love the names

carry on :)

Thank you! I'm glad you like their names, because I totally love them too XD. They more or less fit in the modern AU parts, but I can't seem to find fitting "modern" names... and it would be confusing anyways. So I kept their original Old Norse names.

• 2 weeks later...

eroburn: awww

he saved the little bumpkin

Yep! He did XD. I can't let Skjaldr have all the fun in being a hero, Asgeir needs to have his moments as well XD.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.