Click Here!

Looking to Slap Chop those fics into shape? Let's go!

Soifon

Beta Bio:

I'm open to nearly any style. I'm
very
picky about grammar and punctuation. I often read and re-read paragraphs and what not, making sure that all is correct in sentence structure, grammar/punctuations and proper use of the English language. Anyone who wishes to utilize my skills
MUST
at least have proofread their story at least once. I don't want to be diving head first into a grammatical nightmare...
:P

My Strengths:

My strength happens to be my ability to pick out problems in grammar and over all sentence structure. This comes from when I posted my first fic back in middle school, reviewers ripped it to shreds. From that point on, I took command of the English language and made it my slave. And I'm pretty stoked to say that this is one of my greater strengths when it comes to editing and proofing.

My BETA Style:

I'm a nasty critic. I'm very harsh and realistic. I tell it like it is and I may come off as a bit mean and standoffish, but sometimes it's a good thing as some people like it that way and rather know what they did wrong than sugar coat it. I'm pretty critical because hey, I'm slap choppin' your fic right? So, it's gotta be golden when I'm done with it. I love a challenge, the worse you think it might be, the more fun I'll have with it. Not sure if that makes me...sadistic?
:lol:

Preferred:

I enjoy every type of fic really. I guess that's what makes me a good beta is that for me, anything goes, doesn't matter the fandom. If it's been on TV, books or in the theaters, I've probably seen it, read it and know about it. No fic is too obscure for me.

NOT Preferred:

I prefer everything. There isn't anything I won't BETA.

Well, there ya have it.

Gimme what ya got! :D

Cheers!

• 5 months later...

Howdy, Soifon ^^

Are you still available to beta?

I am currently working on a fanfic set in Joss Wheadon's 'Firefly/Serenity' 'verse. It includes several original characters--I've already established their backgrounds and relationships.

If you're interested, drop me a line and/or review.

Thanks ^^

Edited by space oddity

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hey there,

I'm currently writing an Inuyasha fanfiction. It's an Inuyasha/Kagome lemon.

I'm looking for a Beta because, well, I'm not so fantastic with words. I am great with punctuation and grammar, but I sometimes struggle to put my thoughts into words.

It's going to be long, like over 80 chapters.

I'm looking for someone who is very descriptive and dedicated.

It's a big project, but it'll be fun and credit will be given in every chapter.

This story with consist of lemons, limes, fluff, and definitely violence (No rape! Definitely not my thing). All of which will be in full detail.

If you're interested and up for it, feel free to message me.

Thanks,

-IN

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.